Editorials
Replying to An4eto • Jul 14, 2026
Title The On1y One
Yess watch it!! There might never be a season 2 but this masterpiece is so worth it. There's also a fanmade continuation…
This is the account. They post chinese and english version. https://www.instagram.com/moumou_universe?igsh=dDhyMGh3dmtybG5w
1 0
Replying to etoks21 • Jul 1, 2026
Title A Balloon's Landing
Why didn't the author age the same number of years that the orphan boy did in the time between exchanging letters…
Ofcc! imma go watch it again too
1 0
Replying to Lee • Jun 28, 2026
Title 18th Rose Spoiler
I think it actually happened and she died a bit later on
Nah I think she just imagined it. You can tell he never came back for her in the end when he's at the airport. It all just seemed too good to be true I'm devastated😭
0 0
Replying to Candydrama87 • Jun 27, 2026
Title The On1y One
I'm wondering if I should watch this or not? I keep seeing people hoping for a season 2? Is there a cliff hanger…
Yess watch it!! There might never be a season 2 but this masterpiece is so worth it. There's also a fanmade continuation that's being posted on insta and supported by the director!
4 3
Replying to xjustcallmecrazyx • Jun 27, 2026
Title A Balloon's Landing Spoiler
I just don’t understand the pen pal thing… how was it possible … did they travel back in time or how was…
the post box was basically a time machine
1 0
Replying to etoks21 • Jun 27, 2026
Title A Balloon's Landing
Why didn't the author age the same number of years that the orphan boy did in the time between exchanging letters…
My memory might not be the best buut:1. The author was basically sending letters to the past and the boy was sending them to the future. So the post box is essentially a time machine.2. I think because he started writing letters to the past again he managed to change the past and create something like an alternate reality where neither Fandy Fan nor Leslie Cheung were dead at the end.Hope this helps!
1 2
On 18th Rose • Apr 14, 2026
Title 18th Rose Spoiler
I'm sorry but Jordan is lowkey stupid. After all this he didn't even call her his girlfriend or kiss her and then just left even tho he knew her biggest dream was to have a debut. I know she told him to leave but bro needs to think a little if he's really doing it for her.
0 0
Replying to Elsa Tsiou • Feb 3, 2026
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I disagree. When he went back in time and repaired his family’s relationships, he gave them something far more…
I guess there are different ways of understanding it
0 0
On Single’s Inferno • Feb 1, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno
Was Junsik just there for the vibes? Bro was not interested in a single person the entire show
6 1
Replying to kasaletka • Jan 29, 2026
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Absolutely agree! Your variant of ending sonunds more logical. I don’t want to blame author of this drama, but…
You get me!! I hate the idea that you need money and fame to be happy
1 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 5 • Jan 28, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
damn where was Hyun Woo hiding that personality for 6 eps
8 0
Replying to cirikazz • Jan 28, 2026
Title Single’s Inferno Season 5
Why does it feel like Mina Sue wants to break other's connection and be the one with the most love angles and…
imo Mary Sue doesn't like anyone on the show she just craving attention and drama
12 2
On Twinkling Watermelon • Jan 27, 2026
Title Twinkling Watermelon Spoiler
hot take: I feel like it would've resonated much more, if he had returned to his normal hard life but made up with his father n stuff. ik is not as happy of an ending but would be much more meaningful imo
5 9
On Steal Heart Club • Jan 22, 2026
Title Steal Heart Club
sagisomol best vocalist by far but yall not ready for that conversation
0 0
Replying to LB60 • Jan 21, 2026
Title The On1y One
Is this a remake of Addicted
no, it's an adaptation of the novel mou mou
0 1
On Peach Trap • Jan 21, 2026
Title Peach Trap
I don't care what anyone says, the best friend is the main character here
8 2
SassyJigglypuff • Jan 21, 2026
Review Peach Trap
this is so true lol. I'm just staying for the best friend atp
3 0
On Sculpted Light • Jan 20, 2026
Title Sculpted Light
not the royalty free sound effects😭
4 0
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 15, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
having at least one person from each mnet survival show group act in a bl feels like collecting the infinity stones
16 1
On The On1y One • Dec 15, 2025
Title The On1y One
This show is my Roman Empire🥲
12 0

1