Editorials
Replying to Mimicat • Mar 18, 2025
Title The On1y One
Correct me if I'm wrong but in that post, they seem to be asking for 50 MILLION which is a very unrealistic number…
It’s not hacked, the admin of the channel is meet48 which is a blockchain company. 😔
1 1
Replying to weedor • Mar 18, 2025
Title The On1y One
what are these posts on official IG of series?? what's going on?? why they ask us for funds?? why they use AI…
It’s most likely a scam. I doubt any of those “funds” will actually go to the series.
3 1
On The On1y One • Mar 18, 2025
Title The On1y One
The crypto bros got us rip season 2😭😭
3 4
Replying to An4eto • Mar 6, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Just because Jaemin is worse than him doesn’t make him less of a red flag… He’s still toxic and violent…
oh I miss understood! I just see so many ppl excusing his behaviour😭
1 1
Replying to SHIVER • Mar 6, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Okay I said Su Hyeon seems like a 🚩 flag but that was only based on 1-2 ep and I apologise for that now 🤣...…
Just because Jaemin is worse than him doesn’t make him less of a red flag… He’s still toxic and violent af. Let’s not forget
3 3
On We Are • Feb 12, 2025
Title We Are
Every time they rizz each other up they stop what they’re doing and start a mewing contest
3 0
On Iron Family • Feb 4, 2025
Title Iron Family
I just wanna know who did the cinematography for this because it looks awkward af
4 0
Replying to UltimateFujoshi • Jan 25, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
Too dark for me. I mean it’s one horrible experience after another. Fingers crossed that it ends on a positive…
I feel you I was literally crying every 2 mins in the last few episodes
4 0
On Love in the Big City • Jan 25, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
This series broke me in ways I didn’t know were possible
5 0
Replying to Nghiphojo • Jan 20, 2025
Title I Saw You in My Dream
Spare Me Your Mercy
Louder for the ppl in the back!
0 0
Replying to etoks21 • Jan 19, 2025
Title My Tooth Your Love
MDL is weird though. 7.9 is a relatively high rating here. I don't think I've ever seen a show hit 9/10. Have…
Yeah true I haven,t I just meant that not a lot of people talk about it
0 1
Replying to An4eto • Dec 8, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy Spoiler
how is he inept exactly?
True
0 0
Replying to An4eto • Dec 7, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy Spoiler
how is he inept exactly?
I mean from our perspective it’s obvious that Kan did it, but if you look at it from Thius point of view, Kan has managed to deflect all of the accusations plus he has a good image (not that of a serial killer) AND he has rizz. And everyone in that hospital is a suspect. Anyway I think they’re both really smart.
5 2
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 7, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Basically death note but bl and I AM HERE FOR IT
8 0
Replying to mio • Dec 7, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
this the type of show you end up naturally thinking about 25/8 cuz its that good
FR I literally can’t watch anything else rn I NEED THIS
2 0
Replying to JohnGotti • Dec 7, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
This series is ok. But, there's something missing and I can't figure out what it is???? Maybe if this series didn't…
how is he inept exactly?
3 4
Replying to Shalmali • Dec 7, 2024
Game The Best airing BL right now
Spare Me Your Mercy is definitely the best BL airing currently.
Yes 3 eps in and it’s already a masterpiece
1 1
Replying to Sun of Love • Dec 2, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
They are not children
my bad, teens. Doesn’t change my point tho.
10 0
On Addicted Heroin • Nov 28, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Why did they drop this random 28 year old in a cast full of children😭
14 6
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 28, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
It took 4 writers to forget cameras exist smh
6 0

1