Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 4, 2015
Replying to zamperx • 24 hours ago
To me the villain was maybe the scariest and craziest ever. Usually villains are not scary at all, but this one…
I agree, it was so over the top and just felt extremely forced. I cannot take him seriously. Perhaps it's because to me Vincenzo had such a great villain with a similar vibe, but that one was actually really fucking scary. So this one here just feels like a poorly done copy-cat.
1 1
On The Apartment Job • 24 hours ago
omg how is it this frustrating??! First of all: I love the actors, the premise is interesting, the characters fun, but - and it is a big BUT, the writing is so so messy. I am at episode 6 and I am losing my mind by how frustrating it is. ML is supposed to be super smart, he's greasing hands everywhere, yeah, but he gets sh*t DONE. He built a successful business, is clever enough to dig up every little thing about any one owing him, and he's METICULOUS. So, HOW is it that the moment he decides to run for building rep, he becomes worse than a middle schooler?! He doesn't seem to have any clue OR interest in what the job actually entails. If it hadn't been for lizard and FL, he'd have failed miserably. And even though he's usually SO well prepared, he drags his fake wife to the scene without so much as an actual backstory?! They're using their REAL NAMEs, wtf, how could they be so careless? So what, he thinks they'll just take off with the money, leaving FL behind, and nobody will track her down and think she's an accomplice? They're trying to run a 20 MILLION dollar coup, and yet they're STUPID enough to blow their cover by arguing in the STAIRWELL about their deception? The bank visits! The fake artifacts! I am just dumbfounded, there's not just one or two, but dozens of stupid moves on everyone's part here, it's so hard to watch. I wouldn't mind so much if he wasn't supposedly such a smart dude. Also, villain is a psychopath but it also feels like he's just trying too hard. It's like... not funny. I hate all his scenes. Doesn't compare to Vincenzo where the guy was just a freaking creep and every ounce of him felt evil and calculated and it was so right. This here... just feels like acting.
0 0
On Grand Galaxy Hotel • 8 days ago
Is this the drama Cha Eun Woo and Go Min Si were rumored to be in? Or a different one? There were news of the two of them being chosen as leads for a new Hong Sister drama in 2025, but I haven't heard news since, so I'm wondering if it's still happening at all, they were dropped or it was fake news altogether.

Anyhow, loved hotel del luna, hope this will be as good.
0 1
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • 9 days ago
I watched this when it aired so many years ago, and I rated it with an 8. Now 8 years later and me being much older, looking at the synopsis, it is a drama that has no appeal to me, I wonder if I should try watching it again. But perhaps I should just leave it the way it is.
1 0
On Solo Leveling • 9 days ago
omg i'm so excited for this, but only 7 episodes??? WTH, these short episode formats are ruining Kdrama
3 0
On Han So Hee • 9 days ago
Person Han So Hee
She is one of the most gorgeous actresses. Even in Nevertheless, where she takes the role of a simple art college student, dressed in overalls and hoodies half the time, she's still breathtaking. Perfect alongside Song Kang, honestly. Hope to see her in some bigger leading roles in the future!
3 0
On Yoo Teo • 9 days ago
Person Yoo Teo
I really loved him in Past Lives and Love to Hate you. It's funny because first I was so startled to hear him speak English so well, and then I was like: 'huh, weird, he has a German accent when speaking English'. So now that I know he grew up in Cologne, it makes sense, haha
0 0
Replying to Indie Art Girl • Sep 5, 2026
I love romcoms but I'm hesitating to watch this one cuz of several comments mentioning lots of bloody scenes later…
The ML has a gangster background and FL is a prosecutor involved in criminal cases, so those scenes actually do make sense in a narrative aspect. I think you could just skip/fast forward those scenes if they do end up being too much. The first half is really funny and besides some flashbacks (and in the first episode) there's no violence until the second part of the show.
1 1
Replying to Eleison • Sep 5, 2026
Yeah, couldn't they do facial recognition, either? They do that with identifying criminals from CCTV in Kdramas…
I agree that there are some plotholes and it's weird that she just stayed unidentified, even after her supposed bf/fiance picked her up. On the other hand, I don't think DNA is that simple. Police use DNA searches, but that's only for criminals who're in the system. DNA samples/records aren't just kept randomly from every citizen, it's only the fingerprints. Dental records, technically yes, I am not sure though if those records are available beyond a criminal charge either.
5 1
Replying to Lavender_00 • Aug 22, 2026
I love Hyeyoon but sorry not this drama. Its too boring & nothing interesting. Hyeyoon did a great job here,…
Lomon is actually a great actor if you look at f.e. Branding in Seongsu, where he portrayed two entirely different characters flawlessly.
0 0
Replying to AnicsiRoscoe • Jul 28, 2026
I take it you didn't finish the drama, did you? Yes, she's painted pretty black from the beginning, but many of…
I think primarily the question is always: What makes a person behave the way they do? What's their driving force? It is revealed that she was just as much an idealist as a newbie, but her lack of support and power made everything she had worked hard for crumble. So she thought that she needed to gain power in order to change anything at all. Her goal was to think long-term, so she shut herself off and pretended not to care, which obviously was not the way. Her weak mental health is a testament to that. I am not trying to excuse all of her behaviour, I am just saying she's not evil or vile. She knew that even if she called the cops or whatever on the bunny guy, he's weasle out somehow, and it would not benefit anyone, so she decided to screw him over in a different way. I do think she changed a lot for the better in the end, I don't quite remember all of her apologies, but many of the things do appear different once you look at them from a different point of view.
2 1
Replying to noona • Jul 27, 2026
Na Eon has to be one of the worst FL's I've ever come across. An absolutely vile human being that I don't get…
I take it you didn't finish the drama, did you? Yes, she's painted pretty black from the beginning, but many of her supposedly bad traits are explained later on. She's definitely not innocent, but she's not as bad as we're supposed to think.
2 3
On Love in Sync • Jul 27, 2026
Title Love in Sync
Great premise, turned bland. I am really not a fan of the 8 episode format. It's too short to really get a fleshed-out plot with layered storylines and twists, but too long to carry a single-focus story all the way. I suppose it could still happen if the script is really tight and well written, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. I loved the premise and the beginning was fun and intriguing, but then halfway through, it kept going in circles. For how he was supposed to be a genius psychologist, and her outspoken nature, they never actually saw eye-to-eye, and the relationship with the sister was no different. It's a shame, the setup was really interesting, but they didn't develop the empathy-connection at all, in fact, there was no resolution until the very end. One of my favorite dramas is Branding in Seongsu, and while it's not perfect either, it's a clear contrast on how to pace a story and offer unexpected twists with that kind of 'power'. The ending was lackluster and disappointing to say the least. First half: 8, second half: 6, so I settle on 7 as a final score. Don't think I'll watch again.
5 0
On Juhan Iguk Daesagwan • Jul 23, 2026
I don't think i've ever been this excited for a new drama! Jun Ho is a fantastic actor and has really never let me down in any role (and now: a freaking water dragon, hell yes!). The synopsis sounds amazing as well, we don't get a lot of real fantasy in Kdrama. I just hope the worldbuilding will be good. Trying not to have too high expectations will be difficult.
9 0
Replying to Piquina • Jun 15, 2026
Spirit Fingers.Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.At a distance spring is green.Bora Deborah.Into the ring.Twinkling…
I like all of these a lot, but I do have to say Bora Deborah has a very very annoying ex and so sort of a love-triangle. Not sure that would count. It does get better eventually, but frustration hit a high several times during the show.

I checked your watchlist, you already watched a lot. Iwould add:
- Lovestruck in the City (great romance! The leads are broken up in the beginning of the show, but they get back together).
- Dr. Romantic (Season 1-3 are all good)
- Lovely Runner (it's definitely a rollercoaster but in the best way possible.)
- When the weather is fine (this one is both poetry and quite heavy at the same time. It does have adorable moments and very believable romance in my opinion. I watch it every year at least once.)
- The Judge from Hell
- The Package (I don't remember if it's an open ending or not, but still very much recommended!)
- Perfect Crown
- Bubblegum (watched it ages ago so I don't remember everything but it was enjoyable)
- Family by Choice (romance only in the second half but quite satisfying)
- When the phone rings
1 1
Replying to lamb • Jun 15, 2026
No, it's really good if you are in that kind of romcom. QoT was bad i know but this one isn't... so far (even…
I think people just really have their own opinions. I enjoyed QoT much more than I enjoy My Royal Nemesis. QoT had more chemistry, more romance, more feelings to the gut and I slowly warmed up to all the side characters after they developed their individual stories. It was a roller coaster in the best way. To me, this drama here is watchable but that's it. I don't feel any connection with the characters, nor any flutters for the romance. Very predictable. So really, watch it and judge for yourself, everyone has a different taste. :)

But, if you're asking for recommendations, looking through your Plan to Watch list, there are a ton of good dramas. So I think you'd need to be a bit more specific for recs (like, what do you llook for most in a drama, besides the genre). But for thriller/more heavy themes: Definitely watch:
The Judge from Hell (I don't mean devil judge, even though that one is great, too!)
While you were sleeping
The A Typical Family
A Time called You
Lawless Lawyer

All of them have great romance and really keep you on the edge of your seat. If you don't mind oldies and like satisfying revenge dramas: City Hunter (the first ep is so freaking good, like a movie), Healer, Pinocchio.
0 0
On My Lovely Journey • Jun 13, 2026
I am just rewatching, couldn't wait for season 2, but as I got more curious about season 2 release date, I dug deeper and found there is actually no official statement of season two happening, except for 'they're preparing for it somewhat'. Also the rumor that season 1 and 2 had been shot together seems to be not true? In fact, there was an agreement in 2024 (so after they had finished shooting in 2023) with Mungyeong City, about shooting two of 10 episodes of season 2 there. And since the press conference last July, we haven't heard anything official of season 2. I really really hope it will still happen, but it doesn't seem like they had filmed it back-to-back like some people said. If there is any evidence of that, I'd be happy to hear, because it would make it more likely to actually get released. All we can do is hope fervently. Especially with Kim Jae Yeong rising more to fame with two such big roles, it is uncertain whether he would return to a supporting role. Which does give me hope that perhaps season 2, if it happens, will give him a proper ML role instead and we'll get more romance like they said in the press conference. LET'S ALL HOPE, GUYS!
1 0
Replying to BadDog1052! • Jun 13, 2026
there is going to be a season 2 but the ratings for this drama is not even good
Try it for yourself, I really loved it personally. Depends on what kind of dramas you like.
1 0
Replying to oknow • Jun 13, 2026
From the recent MDL article “Gong Seung Yeon bids farewell to ‘My Lovely Journey’ with closing remarks”…
I am so heartbroken after finding out there wasn't actually any definite proof of season 2. Where did you read about the filming time? I still want to pray for a season 2, but it's unlikely I suppose ;-(
0 0