What is your wishlist for the remaining eps? Would love scenes related with flowers and their symbolism, like…
1) Seokryu suprising seunghyo in that award show with her appearance. 2) Seokryu being the one to declare their relationship to the fam. 3) Seunghyo building the house Seokryu wished for. 4) Seungryu marriage scene (the present from taehui was a foreshadowing hopefully). 5) Danho proposing to Moeum and her playing hard to get (nah, I just love sassy moeum). 6) No one dies in the process. 7) More Seokryu and Seunghyo screentime.
I'm so excited to see their BALI photoshoot. They have the power to be the next IT couple! I respect their choices but just in case, if they ever date irl, y'all bombard this comment with likes in my remembrance (you think I'll be powerful enough to survive that news.hell nah!)
" haein said he’s so embarrassed cuz lnd viewers can’t watch the coming episodes with their parents tgt "https://x.com/ssom_susu/status/1836810040378020014?t=YHlrhP410BXU-NrS0Xl1pw&s=19________________Pardon…
At this rate I'm not sure we'll even get a proper kiss. We'll be stuck with hugs and forehead kisses (which I…
lol, reading this comment reminds me of this one hit tweet on X where a user said that seunghyo will kiss seokryu's scar on her belly. JUST THE CONTRAST IN YOUR VIEWS, IS PEAK COMEDY.
Okay, so I read this one comment here where a user called seokryu's character a w**** for liking seunghyo while still being in relationship with her ex-bf? I'm sorry but are we all really watching the same drama? It's true that seokryu harboured a crush on seunghyo as a kid. But let's not forget she clearly stated that those feelings dissipated gradually with time. She got used to being around him as his friend. When she was dating her ex, she clearly only loved her ex. She was not emotionally cheating on him, mind you. But in the end, their relationship didn't work. So how is it her fault alone? It was a happy relationship where both loved each other but they were just not compatible anymore after her cancer surgery. It's only after coming back to korea did her feelings for seunghyo rekindled. And atp, she had moved on from her ex, so there's nothing wrong in her liking seunghyo again! Clearly many are not watching this drama and commenting for no reason.
2) Seokryu being the one to declare their relationship to the fam.
3) Seunghyo building the house Seokryu wished for.
4) Seungryu marriage scene (the present from taehui was a foreshadowing hopefully).
5) Danho proposing to Moeum and her playing hard to get (nah, I just love sassy moeum).
6) No one dies in the process.
7) More Seokryu and Seunghyo screentime.