Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location: india
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 23, 2022
On Single’s Inferno Season 4 • Jan 21, 2025
Here are some of my takes:
1. Theo is too good for Sian. There I said it.
2. Theo and Youjin can actually try to connect given they're on the same wavelength.
3. Jungseo should be eliminiated purely for being a lying b*tch.
4. Dongho and Arin are GOALS. I like how Dongho is sucha gentleman to Arin. You can see he genuinely likes her.
5. Haelin is a boss b*tch, too good for the show.
6. Taehwan and Jiyeon are that awkwardly adorable couple. Also more screentime for them please??
7. Minseol isn't as bad as people complain. Also, I like how she's considering other options than being fixated to Yuk.
8. The new guy vibed so well with Hyejin so idk he wanted to go to pardise with Sian. Atp, the guys think of her as some lottery, which is so degrading.
9. Hyejin, my girl, love how she dgaf about toxic men.
10. Sian, idk she's a little unpredicatble so I don't have much to say about her. But I hope the season doesn't continue with the "Sian and her boys" in future cause honestly, most of us are bored.
16 3
Replying to MAA • Jan 14, 2025
This season is confusing 🫤 all the girls look alike, and I don't know who is who.
fr I was bewildered to see them tgt
1 1
Replying to 11460335 • Jan 4, 2025
Title Love Scout
Who's the smoking hot politician???
baek saeon in when the phone rings (ig?)
1 1
Replying to Annie • Jan 3, 2025
Title Love Scout
you can use vpn to watch on the netflix website. I did the same.
singapore
0 1
Replying to minimini • Jan 3, 2025
Title Love Scout
Can’t find it on Netflix India
you can use vpn to watch on the netflix website. I did the same.
0 3
Replying to AB28 • Jan 3, 2025
Title Love Scout
Not on Netflix and Viki’s episode is not yet available 😭
you can use vpn to watch on the netflix website. I did the same.
0 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 6, 2024
manifesting episode 5 and 6 to drop tomorrow or sunday. I keep refreshing mbc's insta and twitter for new updates. I hope they release the two eps by this week itself. Also what's the point of releasing the preview of ep 6 and the bts of ep 5, if you're not airing ep 5??
3 1
Replying to shanezehra • Nov 30, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
I think the kid with the mask is Sa eon's stepbrother/ the kidnapper and maybe because of his nature/disability…
But according to the novel, the step brother died in the accident..
1 1
On Love Next Door • Oct 10, 2024
Nah some of y'all are way too nasty. I know many have been 'bullying' this drama since the first episode aired but now you're not even making sense. Shading the actors and the drama in the name of 'criticism' and the unreasonable comparison with dramas of other genres, y'all need to calm down. I appreciate 'constructive criticisms' but stop behaving like it's the worst drama of the year.
25 4
Replying to Annie • Sep 29, 2024
While Seunghyo is very understanding and has suffered a lot, if I was Seokryu, I would've rejected him too. Before…
Moeum's mom and Seunghyo's mom are some examples of how being a woman is tough.
2 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 29, 2024
While Seunghyo is very understanding and has suffered a lot, if I was Seokryu, I would've rejected him too. Before anyone starts jumping on me, let me tell that as a woman, having your own identity matters a lot. Girl definitely loves him but she's insecure. She still hasn't achieved her dreams. Now suppose they got married after his proposal, people would definitely start calling her lucky,that she got the catch. Many would even say she's not up to the mark. This is a reality. If you're not successful, people will always look down on you. She would be known as 'Seunghyo's wife' wherever she goes. I would never like to be in that situation where I'm constantly being pitied. Of course,the writer could've done a better job with the execution but the rejection was right. Also Seokryu's concerns about being caught dating makes sense. She recently got unemployed and cancelled her marriage. Mdlers can't stand her character, so what do you expect from the neighborhood in the drama? Let's not forget she had 'depression' in the past and she was told that she brings people down with her. I've so much respect for Seokryu. The only thing I think she did wrong is not telling her reasons right after rejecting him.
11 2
On The Best Thing • Sep 26, 2024
The trailer has kdrama vibes. The styling is awesome and the chemistry between the leads looks steamy. I hope the release this drama by Nov-Dec this year or atleast release another teaser trailer soon.
17 0
Replying to Ingyin Ko Ko • Sep 26, 2024
MDL is so crowed with jealous, insecure, toxic, negative and hypocritical comments. Very unpleasant for people…
These days people start complaining about everything. Some of them are just jealous of the drama's popularity,
17 1
Replying to Love Next Door • Sep 26, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
I totally get you. I don't mind gatekeeping this drama. As long as I'm being well fed, Idfc about other people's opinions.
5 0
Replying to jeschon • Sep 25, 2024
In ep 12 SML says kiss was a mistake. When did the SML and SFL kiss? I went back but cannot find. I must has missed…
episode 10
6 0
Replying to starcookies-n-mooncakes • Sep 25, 2024
Omg I thought I was the only one getting fifty shades of grey vibes from the trailer!😂😂😂 did not expect…
It is indeed steamy.
1 1