Editorials
Replying to Emma • Mar 14, 2017
Title Eternal Love
Does anyone know why de episodes on youtube croton megahit are no longer subbed? I have the same problem with…
I know. But the thing is that there were subbed episodes a week ago, but now the sub is gone??
0 0
On Eternal Love • Mar 13, 2017
Title Eternal Love
Does anyone know why de episodes on youtube croton megahit are no longer subbed? I have the same problem with General and I. The sub disappeared somehow... Now I'm watching it on kissasian, but the offical croton youtube has much better quality.
0 2
bamboo_jade • Feb 21, 2017
Review General and I
I really loved your review
1 0
Mei Liu • Feb 21, 2017
Review General and I
Loved your review
0 0
Replying to Yasi Yasi • Feb 17, 2017
Title General and I Spoiler
Its a happy ending. But im not satisfied with the ending :( I hope they show the other characters as well. They…
I agree. I really missed some happy scenes in the end
0 0
On General and I • Feb 17, 2017
Title General and I Spoiler
Loved this drama! Both leads are great. I don't understand why people complain about them. The more episodes you watch the better it gets. As in a book sometimes you need to invest in the characters. A pity that the ending is rushed. I would have loved to see some happy scenes of couples reunited and the happy family of the leads. Or an epilogue or something like that.
3 0
