Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 29, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 16, 2021
On My Personal Weatherman • Dec 7, 2023
It was good! the actors did a great job although the manga artist frustrated me sometimes but that’s his character and he did really well. if there was a little bit more communication between them it would have been the best but I like it a lot. so gave it a 10
4 0
On Love Tractor • Dec 6, 2023
Title Love Tractor
I had been looking for something refreshing and cute for a while and this series did just that for me. It’s so cute that I was smiling the whole time. I loved it..it completely shifted my mood from dull to happy. the actors did an amazing job it’s not easy to find kbls with good actors. this was one of them ❤️❤️
6 0
Replying to Li Yue • Dec 2, 2023
its a bromanxce or not?? 😭 if yes do you think its a "strong bromance"??
it is not exactly a bromance. But there is a tension between the MLs and Lee Dong wook shows a slight obsession towards Siwan
1 1
Replying to LueurArcane • Oct 28, 2023
Im on ep4.. Robert is so... I don't find the words to describe how terrible he is.. Im watching this and i want…
I completely agree!!!! Everytime I see Robert I feel like beating him up. And I promise you the series gets better and better
3 0
Replying to Conservative Torch • Jun 19, 2023
Title The Guest
Nobody KnowsDesignated Survivor 60 daysAwakenStranger 1 and 2SKY castleSignalTunnelBlindInspector KooJuvenile…
Thise are really great recommendations. I have actually watched most of them except Nobody knows, Inspector Koo and Nobody knows. I really love all of the stories
0 3
Replying to marblebees • Jun 19, 2023
Title Mouse
But the rating is great for a thriller on mdl?? Usually it's under 8.5 for thrillers on here because it's a genre…
Actually I said that based on the top reviews the did rate it really low. But what you just said makes more sense
1 0
Replying to Cam_Ambar • May 31, 2023
People does not appreciate what’s good. One of the most beautiful scene I’ve ever seen on a drama was at end…
I agree with you completely . This series deserves more praise
1 0
On Happy Merry Ending • May 31, 2023
I think this series is seriously misunderstood. The acting was great and the story was not so bad The actual problem was the runtime of the show. I think this story could have done very well with more time to explain the history of Seung Jun’s trauma . And elaborating how both the guys fall in love the story was really rushed.
But it was worth my time. You can watch it for a short sweet drama
12 0
Replying to Wishing on star • May 31, 2023
I totally agree! Sieun and Suho deserve the world. I'm really hoping they will continue with Part 2 and that the…
Exactly..it’s the first time I hope that the drama is different from the web comic
1 0
Replying to lisa • May 31, 2023
Title The Guest
hi! i recommend the taiwanese drama 'oh no! here comes trouble'
I don’t think they have announced anything about season 2 but I hope we get one
0 0
Replying to lisa • May 29, 2023
Title The Guest
hi! i recommend the taiwanese drama 'oh no! here comes trouble'
Hi! I have watched it
I am so in love with Oh no here comes trouble, I can’t wait for Season 2
0 3
Replying to Legendary Zathura • May 29, 2023
Title The Guest
Mother (I only watched the kdrama version) really loved it, circle, Children of Nobody, Life on Mars, Tunnel,…
I have watched Kingdom…One of the masterpieces
I will add the rest to my list
Thank you
1 1
Replying to MAY • May 29, 2023
Title The Guest
Sweet home, stranger from hell, Through the darkness, beyond evil and mouse
Ahh yes..I have watched it
The revenge plot and everything was good
2 0
Replying to MAY • May 29, 2023
Title The Guest
Sweet home, stranger from hell, Through the darkness, beyond evil and mouse
I watched the fist episode and It was not in the same league
1 2
On Weak Hero Class 1 • May 19, 2023
Wow…The friendship was everything. The acting OMG. I really appreciate the acting they made me feel it was all real especially Hong Kyung I wanted to rip that guys face off. I loved the drama but I would love it even more if there is a season 2 and at least a bit of good things happens to An Suho and Sieun. Because those characters deserve it. Another thing remarkable was that they didn’t make Sieun a weak victim he fought back I loved it for him
8 2
Replying to MAY • May 19, 2023
Title The Guest
Sweet home, stranger from hell, Through the darkness, beyond evil and mouse
Thank youu!
I will check those out
0 0
Replying to MAY • May 17, 2023
Title The Guest
Sweet home, stranger from hell, Through the darkness, beyond evil and mouse
Thank youu!
But I have watched all the series that you mentioned as dramas in this genre without romance is hard to come by
0 0