Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 29, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 16, 2021
Replying to Naanaa • Jan 31, 2022
No I legit get your frustration and I did the same I yelled at Teh through my screen for being such a douche .But…
Ikr ?? I felt betrayed when Teh did that while Oh Aew trying do everything to mend that relation and ignoring so many red flags.
0 9
Replying to Naanaa • Jan 31, 2022
No I legit get your frustration and I did the same I yelled at Teh through my screen for being such a douche .But…
Can't agree more!! Throughout the series Iq was questioning the same After Oh Aew did so much for Teh..What did Teh do ? Make a play ?
0 11
Replying to Tandymockery20 • Jan 30, 2022
I saw the first half of the episodes (season 1). Personally I felt they were heartfelt but nothing truly groundbreaking.…
If you even fairly liked the first half, go for it I don't think you'll regret it. Because this show really has potential.
0 0
Replying to ScarletWolf • Jan 30, 2022
[at first i typed 'bro' but u know.. i change my mind] U SCUMBAG!!!! At least break up with him before liking…
No I legit get your frustration and I did the same I yelled at Teh through my screen for being such a douche .But what I like is he is remorseful about what he did and wants to mend it . But again Dude loved Oh Aew and he still got into a relationship with Airy , But I can't agree more if this series ended with Oh Aew choosing himself over his love for Teh, it would have been an all package (it is already) .
2 13
Replying to -Aprillen- • Jan 29, 2022
I am so disppointed, I hadn't finished watching it 😭
I seee...!
Thank you, I have already read the novel but I thought this series is some kind of a spinoff of the novel .
0 0
On Is Xian Zun Whitewashed Today? • Jan 29, 2022
Can anyone please tell me where can I watch all the episodes with eng sub. I can't find the eng sub anywhere . And I am not sure if it's a bl or not but it's giving me Untamed and Word of Honor vibes , So I wanna give it a go. Can anyone tell me where can I get the eng subbed episodes
3 7
Replying to Sidra • Dec 4, 2021
Title Immortality
intehaaan ho gayi, intezaar ki... ayi naaaaaa kuch khabar, mere yaar ki...
Ye hume he yaqeen bewafa wo nhi...fir wajah kya hui intezaar ki
1 0