Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 29, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 16, 2021
Replying to MAY • May 17, 2023
Title The Guest
Sweet home, stranger from hell, Through the darkness, beyond evil and mouse
Thank you…I have watched all the series you mentioned . It’s so hard to come across dramas in this genre without romance
2 8
Replying to Frogintrolly • May 16, 2023
Give me recommendations please 😭✋
Oh no here comes trouble and Inder the skin are some really good dramas with great bromance
0 1
On Tomorrow • May 16, 2023
Title Tomorrow
Honestly this is in my top Kdrama list. It was so good every story had such depths to it
12 0
On The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty • May 16, 2023
This was one of my favourites I found this year. I can completely understand why Tang Fan was annoying for some people . But Sui Zhou , Oh God !!! Totally my type and the way they acted their parts was great. It was worth the 48 episodes. I would love to read the novel
7 1
Replying to KilaPikaLine • May 16, 2023
Title Immortality
attendance sheet here
I have been camping here everyday
1 0
On Mouse • May 16, 2023
Title Mouse
I don’t know why the rating is low but I would give it a 11/10 . The acting was out of this world and the story was excellent. I was hooked completely
5 2
On Strangers from Hell • May 16, 2023
Wow , One of the best kdrama in the psychological and thriller genre . I loved every bit of it and Siwan was so good the way the look in his eyes Changed is everything
0 3
On The Guest • May 16, 2023
Title The Guest
This was my first horror Kdrama , And I have never gone back to romance . This drama really shook me with the great plot and the never ending suspense. I loved it. I would really appreciate if anyone can recommend same kind of dramas without romance
5 27
On Move to Heaven • May 16, 2023
BEAUTIFUL DRAMA. I binged watched it . Every episode was beautifully written. I cried a lot but it was all worth it . I am totally rewatching this one
2 0
Replying to rshyaa99 • May 16, 2023
Is it very emotional ? Should i watch this drama if i am into romcom type drama but as this drama is so high rated…
It is emotional, but all the crying is worth it. It is a must watch. Go for it . don’t worry about the romance there’s little to none in this drama . It’s totally worth your time
5 1
On D.P. • May 16, 2023
Title D.P.
THIS Is one of my favourite kdramas. The story was so good . The acting is phenomenal. Loved it .
Waiting for season 2
7 0
On Our Dating Sim • May 16, 2023
This was so cute . Both the MLs are really good looking. I could actually love it more if there was a little more run time . But overall a good show . If you are looking for something fluffy and cute. This one’s for you
4 0
Replying to Not a Robot • May 16, 2023
Since Korean BL is usually the worst for me, I was skeptical, but ended up liking this series. My main complaint…
I guess it’s because they both are from the same K-pop group Omega X. So it could be a little awkward after that . But I am not completely sure
0 0
On A Shoulder to Cry On • May 16, 2023
This series actually completely sticks to the webtoon. The boys did a great job although it is their first acting gig . But homes it felt more like a bromance then a BL . But I liked it a lot so I ain’t complaining. It was cute and light on the heart and mind . So it’s a good watch
1 0
On The Eighth Sense • May 16, 2023
A MUST WATCH , This drama is masterpiece of cinematography. I loved every aspect of it . Please be open to all the emotions related for a better understanding of the drama
8 0
On The New Employee • May 16, 2023
The drama really followed the mange’s religiously without the R rated scenes . I loved this drama . I would totall recommend it. The MLs are so adorable together, It really made me blush
3 0
On The Director Who Buys Me Dinner • May 16, 2023
If Korean would start producing main stream BLs. This had a lot of potential. The MLs are very pretty . I think if there was little bit more run time this could have been better than it already is . But You should watch it if you want a cute little filler kinda bl
7 0
On Under the Skin • May 16, 2023
I loved this drama, The story was really addictive. It actually kept me guessing although I knew who was the culprit but I wanted to know why and how. The acting was top notch . Really looking forward to Season 2
4 0