Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 19, 2024
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 28, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
okay so I might be reading too into this.... but is Cheewa autistic? I just find his bluntness interestingly similar to some people with autism. And the random facts he blurts out when Niran was talking to him in episode 1. I wonder if that's what they are going for? or he's just straightforward because he's constantly studying? idk just found it interesting.
8 7
i'm not okaaaaaayyyy WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! i don't care if this was a whole ass ad! i want more! no! i refuse! >:( ArthitDao is by far the best thing to ever happen and I refuse that it's over TT^TT

okay but in all seriousness, I feel like the writers also really liked this couple more than the other? the other one was cute, don't get me wrong. but this had drama, it had love, it had fricking EVERYTHING man! like it's the perfect package.
3 0
Replying to ArtisticWind • Aug 26, 2026
honestly I was hoping I wasn't the only one with Oye and Cher. something definitly felt off for me as well. idk…
no the story i believe had the second couple in it. i was saying that the actors felt like they were kind of placed together last minute acting together as a couple. they were a couple for a while so like they should have some chemistry? but they felt awkward TT^TT but still cute

haha of course! doesn't happen. i see a lot of k-pop idols in some actors and it breaks me all the time so I understand
1 1
Replying to Sin Dee • Aug 21, 2026
Few things to unpack. DEAD💀. I'm dead! I'll aways remember, Dr. Dee making jokes with Dr. Plakao's eyebrows…
honestly I was hoping I wasn't the only one with Oye and Cher. something definitly felt off for me as well. idk I feel like they were kind of placed together last minute? They didn't seem to have good chemistry and seemed awkward in my opinion.

also... I'm very sorry to hear about Yak looking like your cousin but it made me laugh. XD
0 3
Replying to AubreyRaasch • Aug 21, 2026
same, hope Inn comes back some day.
as much as I wish that too, I doubt it. but we'll never know. his goodbye instagram post had me crying for a while. them two dancing in the spotlight... god I wish he could continue at least the hinted-at story flip. but i understand
2 0
Replying to Notes of Tomato • Aug 21, 2026
Title Knot
The colors are actually the characters’ pheromones. They’re basically a visual way for us viewers to differentiate…
That would be a plot twist! or hes using suppressants? but wouldn't he still be able to smell pheromones?? Unless he is an omega who can't smell?
0 1
Replying to Notes of Tomato • Aug 15, 2026
Title Knot
The colors are actually the characters’ pheromones. They’re basically a visual way for us viewers to differentiate…
oh i didn't think about the smells! i just saw that both Nakhun and Naphitch both had red auras so I thought red was a symbol for alphas and got confused.... but now that makes sense. (i think Naphitch had a different color of red?)

also you're right! but I think since he had another pure alpha, he didn't really care? like he was disappointed but he had another option. ya know?
0 0
Replying to TakoOo • Aug 15, 2026
Title Knot
No, I’m pretty sure it was mentioned in the show that at first the dad wanted Nakhun to mate with the pure omega…
*facepalm* omg you're right. yeah I didn't think about that... i guess i was just confused/thinking that Nakhun could mate two omegas XP i'm dumb... thanks for reminding me
1 2
On Knot • Aug 14, 2026
Title Knot
wait isn't Nakhun and Nakhin both Pure Alphas? Why would the dad only want Nakhin to mate the pure omega? Is it because he's older? Does he have 'purer blood'? Why is Nakhin's aura and the dad's aura a different alpha color then Nakhun's? TT^TT huh?? I'm so confused.
0 21
Replying to skynani • Aug 11, 2026
can anyone please recommend me some Thai bls with the same vibe of perfect 10 liners?!!!
hm, I'd say try My School President or My Love Mix-Up. Those both have a comedy school life romance.
7 0
Replying to Hully • Aug 10, 2026
The acting isnt that great but i like how GMMTV's shows are distinct because they seem to be written by people…
couldn't agree more! they nailed the story line very well for this. honestly, some of the acting is good because they act like boys, but with some of the lines they seemed uncomfortable, but it also might be because they are acting in a different time period they didn't grow up in. but I'm sure with time, these young actors will become great actors! I agree that the acting makes the story feel like something is missing though :/
3 0
Replying to Nami1204 • Aug 10, 2026
He apparently ( there were screenshots) reposted some anti LGBTQ content and also some misogynistic men doing/supporting…
ooooh okay I did see something about a repost as well, so that makes more sense now. thank you for making it more clear. (i was unaware he was 15 now, so yeah... the sites I was reading on did not specify that lol). it is a shame that happened but I'm glad he apologized. sad he lost his career to it though :/ maybe with time, he'll get another chance with another company
2 0
On When Oranges Fall • Aug 9, 2026
Okay, a little off topic, but I saw on TikTok that Justin's contract got terminated with GMMTV due to something he did or said? Does anyone know what the heck is going on?? Just curious because google search is telling me different things and idk what is going on anymore lol. Some say he said he got into BL just to get more popular/more into acting roles. Others said he said something at 15, and he's now getting punished for it. I'm so lost TT^TT

- and since it was on TikTok, it could be fake news as well... but since Google had some stuff on it, i doubt that. but again... just curious.
1 2
On Memoir of Rati • Aug 9, 2026
missing GreatInn chemistry TT^TT rewatched both their series. ugh. Just hope Inn is doing well.
7 2
Replying to j729 • Aug 7, 2026
I totally agree with your second paragraph. So much potential, but somehow it feels phoned-in by the script writers,…
yeah... i don't understand how people were saying the second couple flopped with acting... when they acted their hearts out? it wasn't their fault that the script was that rushed. it wasn't their fault that the editing made it worse. they did their best for being a newer couple. and TayNew are veterans of the BL industry at this point. They know how to act.... both couples and side characters were the saving grace while everything else fell apart TT^TT
1 0
On Knot • Aug 6, 2026
Title Knot Spoiler
okay let me be very frank... oh my god Phatsa's dad's logic does not make any sense for their 20 minute long talk... yes, parents do this, I sadly understand.... but for this context, I don't understand...


so if you thought Phatsa was an Alpha.... shouldn't you give him knowledge over that?! What happens if he presents and smells an Omega and marks them?! He wouldn't know how to help them or anything?! like... wouldn't that be sending another Omega down the same 'death path' that Phatsa's mom went down?! Seriously, what is the damn logic?!
6 0