Wow, Sea is doing really well as Cheewa. I wish that they'd just flat out say he's autistic because even in episode 5, his mannerisms are screaming that he has autism. Even if the character won't be defined by it, Sea is doing such a great job making his character so REAL and believable. Leaving room for BL in the future to branch out to different mental disabilities. He must've studied a lot about this character because he's doing a perfect job! - sorry for the rant, but i just find it so fascinating how good this character is written and acted
I agree 100% with your statement. I don't really love it either. But if he didn't mark him, Nakhin would've been…
i mean, fair. your right. i just was saying he was going for the true alpha and then got marked by the one he 'hit on' earlier in the series. frankly this series was a whole mess so i decided to turn off my brain X'D
okay at the start of the series, I think I'd give this a solid 7 because I wasn't huge on the whole non-consent thing... but then halfway through, they just put so much filler and repeated lines everywhere. I get that the story they were working off of wasn't done... maybe they should've waited more?? (not that it mattered since they used AI but yeah...)
big cons: - Phatsa's dad makes no sense. His whole character makes me unbelievably mad because the writing for him just doesn't add up - side couples were treated just as bad for this series as My Stubborn. We got a very good plot for Nakhin and Ongsa, and after they did the smexy time, the show treated them more of a check mark and basically said okay bye~ until they were needed for the plot, then said bye to them again after that. - two out of three brothers marked without consent. Basically, forcing someone to be with you for their life is downright kidnapping and should never be fantasized like this - a lot of scenes that had the camera focusing on the wrong person (i.e. the person not talking). this can be done right for REACTIONS to what the speaker is saying, not for the whole ass sentence! Especially if the reactor doesn't do ANYTHING with the info. - it's been confirmed that the scriptwriter was using AI, so I stopped caring and honestly just finished because I wanted to see how they were ending this thing. - ABO plotline kinda fell through and seemed very heavily outweighed. - a lot of repeated lines in the middle of the series and very dragged-out dialogue. (like why do we need to spend 30 minutes talking about a case and then repeat THREE times that it's good that Phatsa was involved because apparently NO ONE ELSE was able to see that one person was in the security feed?! like you need better security, man lol)
pros: - most of the sex scenes were well done like usual (the beginning was a bit... odd lol) - chemistry for both couples was definitely there, just very hard to focus on romance with horrible pacing - a lot of different camera angles. i feel like they were trying different things out and a lot of angles were good! something fresh. while others were... horrible XD - make up and styling was really good. mating marks looked very real. most injuries looked pretty real. loved how normal the characters looked. - had good basic ABO knowledge at the start, but then it fell off balance near the end
All in all, I give this a solid 4 because it still piqued my interest with the story (a bit), and the sex scenes were done well. Everything else was shit lol. Should honestly give it a lower score because of AI, but the boys don't deserve a horrible score because of someone else using AI... they were just using the script they were contracted to do.
Nakhun traveled through time bodily (not just his mind or soul), so his previous incarnation(original-Klao)'s…
I understood Nakhun and Klao were two different bodies. I just didnt understand the time line on when Phop discovered the body in the river. Im taking it after he got over his grief a bit he helped the search?
I agree 100% with your statement. I don't really love it either. But if he didn't mark him, Nakhin would've been…
oh i thought he said something about being marked by a true alpha... idk TT^TT i kind forgot half of his rant sadly.... plus, he went for Nakhin in stead of Naphich? idk lol
i really don't like how the sangnuea plotline was resolved with napitch marking him... we spent how long focusing…
I agree 100% with your statement. I don't really love it either. But if he didn't mark him, Nakhin would've been forced into marking him even though he didn't want to. so two alphas high on omega pheromones. And besides, he wanted to be marked. So he got his wish, just not the right person.
- again I'm not saying it was right. I don't love how high they place Alphas in this universe either. Could it have been fixed a different way? For sure. Napitch should've just thrown him off his brother and then locked him up. Like, where is the police in all of this?! TT^TT
dude Phatsa's dad makes NO F(#!)(*NG SENSE! i'm so sick of him. the writers are making me hate him more that Nakhun's dad! At least Nakhun's dad's motives makes fricking sense!
first his reasoning for why he didn't tell Phat about ABO made no sense. now him trying to keep two mates separate when he knows that they are bound?! MAKE SENSE BRO! awioemf I literally had to skip the scenes after when he was talking because seriously its so bad. his dad became the alpha that killed his wife.
story could've been a bit better (especially for the side couple of Jack and Ten) buuut I have to give credit to Maxky. a lot of people said he didn't really have to act since Thee was basically Maxky but I disagree. I feel like Maxky dialed himself and made him more chaotic and I can only imagine how tiring it must've been to film those lines constantly.
and the emotional scenes?! especially in episode 9. whoo! he improved in acting so much since Fourever You!
okay so i rewatched this a few times and i'm still a little confused on the last episode's timeline.
so Nakun, as Klao, disappeared. did Phop go to the lake to recover the bodies and find the old Klao? like im slightly confused because at the beginning of the last episode I took it that after Nakun left, Phop was taken home to recover but then didn't eat much. but like I don't understand the tie in for finding Klao in the river? idk anyone who can help me figure it out?
- When Popthorn talked to Apo in their.... mindscape? Apo told Thorn that he didn't have to eat much sour curry. To me that hints that Apo swapped with Thorn and met with Popthorn's version of Ya and they clicked. (hence he said he found someone who loves him). Really wish we could see that version but I doubt that's happening haha.
People say this everytime there's a character like Cheewa or Duang. I can't wait for the day a thai bl, or any…
oh, for sure! it's a lot easier to have a character be autistic coded then to actually be autistic. but we'll have to see in the future if things change! very exciting to have characters like this to begin with
okay i'm a bit behind, but i'm on episode 6 rn. I gotta say, they nailed the camerawork for the reveal of the two being partners. Seriously, the quick turns made it so funny! huge props to the camera crew because that made my day
People say this everytime there's a character like Cheewa or Duang. I can't wait for the day a thai bl, or any…
Sadly i feel like it will be a while until we get a main character that clearly states they are. i feel like gmmtv doesn't want to represent things wrong and is worried over the backlash. But its cool to have characters that seem it.
- sorry for the rant, but i just find it so fascinating how good this character is written and acted
big cons:
- Phatsa's dad makes no sense. His whole character makes me unbelievably mad because the writing for him just doesn't add up
- side couples were treated just as bad for this series as My Stubborn. We got a very good plot for Nakhin and Ongsa, and after they did the smexy time, the show treated them more of a check mark and basically said okay bye~ until they were needed for the plot, then said bye to them again after that.
- two out of three brothers marked without consent. Basically, forcing someone to be with you for their life is downright kidnapping and should never be fantasized like this
- a lot of scenes that had the camera focusing on the wrong person (i.e. the person not talking). this can be done right for REACTIONS to what the speaker is saying, not for the whole ass sentence! Especially if the reactor doesn't do ANYTHING with the info.
- it's been confirmed that the scriptwriter was using AI, so I stopped caring and honestly just finished because I wanted to see how they were ending this thing.
- ABO plotline kinda fell through and seemed very heavily outweighed.
- a lot of repeated lines in the middle of the series and very dragged-out dialogue. (like why do we need to spend 30 minutes talking about a case and then repeat THREE times that it's good that Phatsa was involved because apparently NO ONE ELSE was able to see that one person was in the security feed?! like you need better security, man lol)
pros:
- most of the sex scenes were well done like usual (the beginning was a bit... odd lol)
- chemistry for both couples was definitely there, just very hard to focus on romance with horrible pacing
- a lot of different camera angles. i feel like they were trying different things out and a lot of angles were good! something fresh. while others were... horrible XD
- make up and styling was really good. mating marks looked very real. most injuries looked pretty real. loved how normal the characters looked.
- had good basic ABO knowledge at the start, but then it fell off balance near the end
All in all, I give this a solid 4 because it still piqued my interest with the story (a bit), and the sex scenes were done well. Everything else was shit lol. Should honestly give it a lower score because of AI, but the boys don't deserve a horrible score because of someone else using AI... they were just using the script they were contracted to do.
- again I'm not saying it was right. I don't love how high they place Alphas in this universe either. Could it have been fixed a different way? For sure. Napitch should've just thrown him off his brother and then locked him up. Like, where is the police in all of this?! TT^TT
first his reasoning for why he didn't tell Phat about ABO made no sense. now him trying to keep two mates separate when he knows that they are bound?! MAKE SENSE BRO! awioemf I literally had to skip the scenes after when he was talking because seriously its so bad. his dad became the alpha that killed his wife.
and the emotional scenes?! especially in episode 9. whoo! he improved in acting so much since Fourever You!
so Nakun, as Klao, disappeared. did Phop go to the lake to recover the bodies and find the old Klao? like im slightly confused because at the beginning of the last episode I took it that after Nakun left, Phop was taken home to recover but then didn't eat much. but like I don't understand the tie in for finding Klao in the river? idk anyone who can help me figure it out?
- When Popthorn talked to Apo in their.... mindscape? Apo told Thorn that he didn't have to eat much sour curry. To me that hints that Apo swapped with Thorn and met with Popthorn's version of Ya and they clicked. (hence he said he found someone who loves him). Really wish we could see that version but I doubt that's happening haha.