K-Drama
Replying to NLE • Dec 12, 2025
Title To My Shore
Even without reading the novel, everyone here on MDL knows the truth our hearts refuse to say out loud. This separation…
I know this is off-topic, but wow, I think you would make a great writer! The way you write is so captivating and articulate. I find this very impressive!
3 1
Replying to Dar20 • Dec 4, 2025
Title To My Shore
You know i was just thinking if any of the BL actors were gay in real life it'd be tough controlling your reactions…
Do you know if either are gay in real life?
2 1
Replying to Lookpeach • Nov 29, 2025
Title Pit Babe: Uncut
I kept thinking Babes' tattoo said "full sausage" 😂
Wait, they don't?
0 1
Replying to HotGeGesWife • Nov 5, 2025
Title Last Summer
Is the comedy good?
the comedy is nonexistent
7 0
Replying to Ninonii • Oct 17, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
billibilli
kisskh
0 2
Replying to Mila • Oct 17, 2025
Title My Youth
kdrama writer like to throw sickness here and there then the ML/FL made a miraculous recovery so i always found…
I know, it drives me nuts. The same thing happened in Good Boy.
3 4
Replying to Yichannvoice • Oct 13, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
I'm sure some people are spamming to lower the ratings of every new show, because there's NO WAY typhoon family…
The ratings fluctuate a lot in the beginning.
0 0
Replying to My Youth • Oct 10, 2025
Title My Youth
Replying to deleted comment
This site has a lot of suspicious pop-ups, though, and my ad-blocker doesn't do anything to prevent them. Do you have a solution?
0 2
On The First Night with the Duke • Jul 10, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
Guys... what if the ML somehow travels to Fl's modern world?? That would be a great way to end the season and hint at a second one.
7 5
Replying to BadDog1052! • Jul 6, 2025
Title Good Boy
what do you rate this drama on a Scale from 0-10 so far
8.5
2 0
Replying to BadDog1052! • Jul 4, 2025
Title Good Boy
what do you rate this drama so far on a scale from 0-10
8.5
5 0
Replying to Ggrosz • Jun 30, 2025
Title Trigger
7 out of 10 Chinese or Korean drama or movies I requested from Netflix got added within 6-9weeks of my request.…
Which ones did you ask for?
0 0
Replying to itsmeee • Jun 30, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
lee minhoo please don't even think about playing a poor character in a drama again, I'll never complain to you,…
LMAO
1 0
On Good Boy • Jun 30, 2025
Title Good Boy
I know many here aren't liking the drama very much, so I felt the need to say that I am, in fact, loving it and look forward to every week. Yes, people like me exist. Lol.
11 3
Replying to Good Boy • Jun 10, 2025
Title Good Boy
Replying to deleted comment
It's not full of romance yet, no, though there are definitely some of those scenes sprinkled in.
5 2
Replying to Jensen Huang • May 17, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
You are the first person I have seen who does not likes this drama.
I also am not big on it.
0 0
Cora • May 15, 2025
Review Dear Hongrang
Wow, the way in which you wrote this review was nothing short of beautiful and brilliant. I honestly feel like you could write a book that would captivate many. 👏
26 4
Replying to 1812 • Mar 14, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
do we know who will be playing their son as a teen?
imagine if it were bae hyun sung
1 0
Replying to 1812 • Mar 14, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
do we know who will be playing their son as a teen?
imagine if it were bae hyun sung
1 0
Replying to arin • Nov 15, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
guys is this good?? my friend didn't like it that much 😔
I think so! I'm on episode 6 and loving it so far. I'd rate it a 9.5/10.
0 0