Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 21, 2022
  • Location: Norway
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 1, 2011
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Werewolf boy is out.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
PS: If you're into the psychological/revenge genre, you really should check out Old Boy, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance and Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance. They're great movies. :-)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yo catnip! Thanks for the Karamazov heads up, I started watching it after your article. I absolutely love it.
0 0
On Park Si Hoo • Feb 21, 2013
Person Park Si Hoo
I don't know what happened, and not making any assumptions. I just hope the truth comes out. Dear Mr. Park - If you are innocent, I hope you can work past this and that if your career takes any effect of this, I hope it's an encouraging one. However, if you ARE guilty, I hope you get sentenced and you don't pay your way out of it just because you're a famous face. Most importantly I hope you never get to work in showbusiness ever again.

But as I said, I have no idea. Regardless, there is a person who feels very wronged in all this, and I feel terrible for her.
17 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nait :@
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 16, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait
0 0
On Take Off • Feb 16, 2013
Title Take Off
1) The name of the norwegian athlete shown in the movie was Kjeti Rekdal. It's KjetiL Rekdal, not Kjeti.

2) Kjetil Rekdal was a football player, lawl.

Well, at least they got Simon Ammann right, I guess. I doubt koreans noticed.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I will totally consider it
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 6, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No probs!
0 0
On Han Groo • Jan 26, 2013
Person Han Groo
Watching her in Little Girl K now. SO good!
2 0
Replying to tuubotsxx • Jan 24, 2013
does anyone know what the mangas called? i remember reading it but forgot the name >,<
But the manga was so amazing ;_;
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It's a date then.
0 0
Replying to tuubotsxx • Jan 23, 2013
does anyone know what the mangas called? i remember reading it but forgot the name >,<
Wow this is based off of that? I read it a long time ago and loved it. So gonna watch this then.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
And oh oh oh, let's watch A Werewolf Boy together when it's released. Been waiting so long, and we can skype, and and!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Well would you look at that. *_*

.. I should really get updated.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
... We can add more than 5?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I just wanted to pop by and say that I really appreciate your reviews. x) I feel like whenever I come across a drama you have a top rated review for it. You're good at writing them and it seems we have similar taste, so I always look out for them. ;D Thanks a lot!
1 0
Replying to missn • Jan 13, 2013
Title Oh! My Lady
definitely disagree with everyone saying their romance/chemistry wasnt strong. It builds up interestingly in the…
I agree completely. I personally really enjoyed it and I'm quite disappointed to see that so many missed out on the good parts.
8 0