Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 14, 2024
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Sep 6, 2025
I wonder what exactly attracts Tawan to Trin? Great sex - sure, why not, but other than this?
I think that freedom part might be it also the colorful clothes.
0 0
Replying to ProficientPoodle • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.) Spoiler
I have a feeling , Krailert will die and Veera will marry Dhevi for them to be happy. I can imagine Krailert will…
I am don't mind 😊 i only don't want the students and Naran to die. The other (no offence to the fans) if they die, i won't be crying, the problem is such characters always survive.
0 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 6, 2025
I have love hate relationship with this series, i like the plot (real plot not plot plot) but i hate the characters. Whenever i see Trin, i want to slap him, whenever i see Tawan i want to slap him twice rolling my eyes at the same time. Whenever i see Krailert i want to hire professional killer. And then we have Naran and Victor and i am like: dear universe i won't drink coffe for two weeks but don't let them die. Also i'm team students so seeing them being beaten by the soldiers - my heart was bleading. Now i wonder how many of these characters will die?
2 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Sep 6, 2025
Victor and Trin's scenes were superb this episode. I shipped the hell out of them! I know I'll get my ass whipped…
I wonder what exactly attracts Tawan to Trin? Great sex - sure, why not, but other than this?
1 3
On Revamp the Undead Story • Aug 24, 2025
I like it, but since so many people complain, let me join the party and say that the episode was obviously to short. 😊😊😊 and as much as i hate gmmtv (the company) they actually know how to entertain me (ugh 🙄🙄🙄). Nah i don't like it, i love it. 😛😛😛
10 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Aug 22, 2025
Both stories are heartbreaking, I don't even know how they'll wrap it up!
Very much heartbreaking. I don't expect anything good.
1 0
Replying to Polca15 • Aug 22, 2025
I don't know Y but I feel like in Gmmtv2026 there won't be a BL series for GreatInn😶
Why do you think that?
2 0
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Aug 8, 2025
Episode 2 is so good, Supanut is a real star, the acting, the face expression. Everything is marvelous. The chemistry Supanut has with everyone, is giving me chills. Fantastic series so far.
And my boy Pop, i mean his character is so into Woradet. We've suspected Banjong for something fishy, but he is the leader of the group fighting for justice. I adore him. He just needs to learn how to fight back, he can't get beating in every series. Right?
And Lee looking so handsome and showing us good acting. I fell like Jet's personality is 100% Lee's personality . Everything is so perfect. Waiting for ep is torture 🤷🏻‍♀️
10 0
Replying to Trisha • Aug 8, 2025
Ah yes ofc the team needed the straight guy with no passion for the sport to save them! What a great conclusion…
Predictable storyline with annoying main characters.
4 0
Replying to Love at First Spike • Aug 8, 2025
Title Love at First Spike Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
The mains are straight couple, but it is to bad for romance series and definitely not comedy.
3 4