Editorials
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Sep 20, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
For someone who didn't watch the finale why we should choke?? Just curious 😊
You don't owe me anything, but i was curious, that's why i asked the question 😊
0 2
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Sep 20, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
For someone who didn't watch the finale why we should choke?? Just curious 😊
Lately i skip finales, don't be mean - please write why should i choke 😊
0 4
Replying to juliet_ • Sep 20, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I hope all you Tanwa haters are choking on your words right about now! Shine really deserves countless awards,…
For someone who didn't watch the finale why we should choke?? Just curious 😊
1 8
On Inn Sarin Ronnakiat • Sep 19, 2025
Person Inn Sarin Ronnakiat
Sad days for BL fans, but we are rooting for both actors and their new projects 😊😊
5 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Sep 16, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Like we didn't have enough of trauma after Deep night.... 😁
Noooo, it was the only option 😁
0 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Sep 16, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Like we didn't have enough of trauma after Deep night.... 😁
😊😊😊 i still can't believe we actually got it 😊 maybe i should always ask for throuple?? 🤣🤣
1 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Sep 14, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
They broke my heart into million pieces this episode. I knew what was going to happen but I wasn't ready! It was…
That's actually true, the acting is top notch.
2 1
Replying to hansel714 • Sep 14, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I can’t be the only one who doesn’t care for Victor? He’s just a plot device to break the two CP up. And…
What an unnecessary opinion.
3 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 14, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.) Spoiler
How many times i wrote here and there that i don't want Victor to die? Shit happened 💔
2 1
Replying to Monnie • Sep 14, 2025
Title Khemjira
They are doing a great job sticking to the novel ,for those complaining theres no chemistry between the leads,thats…
How there is no chemistry? 😅
5 0
Replying to Revira • Sep 14, 2025
Title Khemjira
The trivialization of postpartum depression also irritated me. I know someone who went through it and I know how…
I actually wonder what exactly he understood, because i wanted to slap him and murder that cheater.
0 0
Replying to Jazz07 • Sep 14, 2025
Title Khemjira
They definitely need to do a better job handling these domestic disputes, but most of these scenes are true to…
And the guy got bonus "a sweet little baby" and she got help "find a job". Imagine her getting back that kid.
0 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • Sep 13, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I think a lot of people expected Naran to die... as a lot of ppl thought the 2nd couple would end in tragedy..…
He still might
0 0
Replying to Faebelle • Sep 13, 2025
Title Khemjira
Postpartum depression/psychosis is a very real killer and shouldnt be trivialized as 'get a job'. And if that's…
I thought it was just me that was pissed with how they handled this situation. I was rolling my eyes.
4 0
Replying to oddsare • Sep 13, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Okay listen. This episode was basically Kosol Comedy Hour™. My abs? Gone. The way he tried to “apologize”…
Always on point 😊😊😊
2 0
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Sep 12, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
It's me again with my delulu wishes - give me throuple please, because i won't survive this heartbreak😢 Also let me confess that i love Pop, can't help it, i absolutely adore this guy and his acting skills.
8 4
Replying to emily • Sep 12, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
get jade chaiyached together right now.
Right?? 😁
3 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Sep 12, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I sooooo want to put it in a playlist but I'm lazy and busy these days..... I eventually will!
Same 🤷🏻♀️ lazy and busy 😅
1 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 9, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
i also wanted to add that i like soundtrack very much :)
5 2
Replying to any_anka • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Am I the only one who's totally not into the relationship between Trin and Tanwa?
No you not the only one
6 0