Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 26 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Paris
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 22, 2020
Replying to trunkenta18 • Apr 6, 2022
First half they dealt with the cliches in a fun way, making the drama a very entertaining watch. But towards the…
Agree.
1 0
Replying to Meehu • Jan 28, 2022
Title Snowdrop
My guess about future episode! Not 100% sure but that could be the most logical end— Director Eun will help…
Sounds good.
1 1
Replying to Akindbear • Dec 29, 2021
Title Lost
I think it on iqiyi platform.
🙏 merci
1 0
On Lost • Dec 28, 2021
Title Lost
Do someone knows if an App will show this drama?
0 2
On Snowdrop • Dec 21, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Just remind that « once upon a time in Hollywood » received an Oscar.
The final scene is a distortion of the most horrible crime of pregnant Sharon Tate and friends. The movie distorted it in an hilarious scene.
No one cares.
17 6
Replying to Queen_Myrna • Dec 13, 2021
I can't get invested into another drama nowadays (everything else looks so bland *please help lol*)...it's that…
I am watching « Just between lovers » and « The clown prince » I am pretty busy ! They are really good there too.
5 2
Replying to zzz z • Dec 11, 2021
Okay I might be crazy but - from the very early episodes to now I've felt like they've been hinting that Deok…
Make sense.
0 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Dec 9, 2021
In French we say : “c’est un navet”
I am French and I am working in the fashion industry, this drama is hilarious and full of clichés. I am so sorry for the cast and sorry for the Korean fashion industry which deserved better. One ep is enough for me.
8 0
On The Tale of Nokdu • Dec 1, 2021
Since I watched Vincenzo, I had sworn to myself not to watch the 16th episode of ANY the K-drama... Too bad because the first 15 episodes were awesome.
0 2
On Search: WWW • Nov 14, 2021
Title Search: WWW
I listed this drama in : « not in interested ». I don’t know why I watched it.
This is my BEST drama ever.
I like everything from it.

J’avais listé ce drama dans: « pas intéressé » je ne sais pas pourquoi j’ai appuyé sur lecture ! Mais ce drama est devenu mon PRÉFÉRÉ parmi tout ceux que j’ai regardé. J’aime tout chez lui.
1 0
Replying to tomatocultivator94 • Nov 9, 2021
Anyone seen next week's preview?!!!! I am *flipppping out* who was that man in green at the very end of the preview?…
Ji Woon is taller than the green man ! I am afraid this is Lee Hyun
1 1
On She Would Never Know • Oct 31, 2021
J’avoue j’ai regardé en attendant les épisodes de The King’s affection. Je ne peux pas dire que j’ai aimé ce drama, mais je n’ai pas renoncer pour autant. La subtilité du drama selon moi est l’inversion des genres: IL est le cliché de la femme en attente d’être aimé et qui fera tout pour l’être et ELLE est le cliché de l’homme qui gére sa carrière au détriment de ses sentiments. Le fait que l’histoire se passe au sein d’une enseigne de cosmétique exacerbe ce schéma, aussi le choix des acteurs y contribue: elle assez basique et lui « plastiquemant » tout refait !

I admit I watched while waiting for the episodes of The King's Affection. I can't say I liked this drama, but I still didn't give up. The subtlety of the drama in my opinion is the gender inversion: HE is the cliché of the woman waiting to be loved and who will do everything to be loved and SHE is the cliché of the man who manages his career to the detriment of his feelings. The fact that the story takes place within a cosmetics brand exacerbates this pattern, also the choice of actors contributes to it: she’s fairly basic and he’s had a cosmetic surgery.
3 0
Replying to Nauriya • Sep 26, 2021
Title Lost
Oh my God... The film Jung Ah Ran is doing in this series is named Last Goodbye...And I have been writing something…
You should listen the all album of Jeff Buckley especially this one https://youtu.be/BtS0rwQK_pI
2 1
Replying to strikejet • Sep 26, 2021
Title Lost
Being 22, This drama is making me think and question a lot about my life. Maybe I should watch it when I am older…
I am 47 same age as the actrice, I feel the same. A strange drama it is.
8 1