Well, after watching all nine episodes this past weekend, these are my thoughts and opinions on the drama:1. Let's…
No one speak about the Jea eon loneliness, the strange relationship with his ex, his busy mother. Everybody focus on his reputation. You are right about the end. BUT Jea Eon obviously loves her. (I didn’t watch the 9ep yet)
I'm only in episode 5 but it’s obvious that most of you are the victims of rumor and gossip like all the students and other people around Jae Eon. What are the proofs Jae Eon is a cheater a liar a bad guy like all of you think ?
J’ai beaucoup aimer mais j’ai trouvé des épisodes vers la fin trop denses et confus, et malheureusement je n’ai pas aimer le dernier épisode. Je ne garde qu’en souvenir des images d’immolation et de torture. Dommage. I liked it a lot but found the episodes towards the end too dense and confusing, and unfortunately I didn't like the last episode. I only keep in memory images of immolation and torture.
J'aurai aimé aimer ce drama mais je trouve qu'il est plus un portfolio des performances d'acteur de Ji Chang Wook que ce que le synopsis nous propose. C'est dommage car tous me plaisaient: Le sujet, la narration, la construction, les acteurs. Je ne retiens rien de ce drama hormis le dernier episode ovni et la scène du "Palm blast" de Han Ji Eun.
J'ai beaucoup aimé, moi aussi il m'a beaucoup surpris, cependant les 3 derniers épisodes balaient tous les aspirations que les filles ont au sujet du mariage, Il aurait pu être un drama féministe mais finalement pas du tout.
Insupportable. Je n’ai pas pu regarder jusqu’à bout tellement le jeux des acteurs fut insupportable pour moi. Je n’ai pas compris l’engouement pour ce drama. ?
Let’s watch tonight. 👍🏼
You are right about the end. BUT Jea Eon obviously loves her. (I didn’t watch the 9ep yet)
What are the proofs Jae Eon is a cheater a liar a bad guy like all of you think ?
Je suis étonnée que l'acteur n'a pas eu d'autre rôle aussi intéressant.
Vincenzo : The « golden » building
Dommage.
I liked it a lot but found the episodes towards the end too dense and confusing, and unfortunately I didn't like the last episode. I only keep in memory images of immolation and torture.
2/ Kim Mi Kyung / Healer
3/ Gong Hyo Jin / When camellia blooms
4/ Bae Doo Na / Stranger
Je n’ai pas pu regarder jusqu’à bout tellement le jeux des acteurs fut insupportable pour moi. Je n’ai pas compris l’engouement pour ce drama. ?