K-Drama
Replying to Ashile Sun is my man • Jun 11, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Stop scaring me, I was enjoying it. Now I;m scared to continue
Honestly I don't know why they are saying this, it's the same
1 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 10, 2024
Title Hierarchy
We should have had more Woo Jin and He Ra scenes they were interesting too!
1 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 10, 2024
Title Hierarchy
The teacher having a relationship with a student... ickkkkkk
6 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Love this ep
3 0
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Jan 4, 2024
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Very well done drama, managed to get my attention, and keep it while only having one ep a week^^
11 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Mar 6, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
I TOTALLY think she picked the right guy. Just never could see her with GH - no chemistry. It was just a brotherly/sister…
Seeing the ending he WAS literally only introduced to make the other jealous, we didnt see any "personal" scenes with geun ho and we spend a big amount of time on sun jae's family, but on the contrary I thought that sun jae and hae e made cute friends and didnt have romantic chemistry, to each their own^^
1 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Mar 5, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Cute ending, why did girlboss nam hae e chose the best friend over geun ho... could not be me
7 3
On Strangers Again • Jan 26, 2023
Title Strangers Again
I love the chemistry between the leads
1 0
Replying to Worthyprncz • Jan 18, 2023
Title The Glory
No plz. This is not a romance drama.
Not romance centric dramas can have a romantic sub plot
4 0
Replying to moonchild • Nov 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I love the main poster. And please don't come at me, because I have right for my opinion, but while the actress…
Same, she didn't give much as Naksu in my opinion, but I loved her in the Smile Has Left Your Eyes
9 1
Replying to Han ji min • Oct 11, 2022
Title Cheer Up
So DHY literally witnesses the other team captain making out with her ?Bf and then gets sad when a random dude…
Well his team members say it's true that they are together and that it's a "secret".. she doesn't speculate lol it's literally said
0 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Sep 29, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Wow the special effects and the costumes/decor are all so pretty, that is a very well done drama, currently binging because of the slowbrun relationship between the main characters
13 0
Replying to Winter • Sep 25, 2022
Title Little Women
Who was at the hospital talking to In Joo? Won Sang A?
Hallucination I thought, but then who left her the shoes ?
1 0
Replying to yev • Sep 23, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Good start! I loved the first two episodes, it's really fun to watch.I'm curious about Choi Sang Eun's past &…
Same lol, I was straining my ear to figure it out and I couldn't really understand^^
0 2
Replying to Winnie_poo • Sep 23, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Hey maybe ur right!I dont think of that...but what I'm curious why he look the long hair girl like that..if its…
Isn't she his ex wife ? I think so
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I'm actually so excited to see Yoon Jung as a lead
11 5
Replying to Rit • Aug 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Based on the rumors they said we will find out why JSM won’t be in part 2 at the end of today’s episode. But…
Literally I was waiting for the "explanation" and we never got one...
5 0
Replying to Axl • Aug 25, 2022
Title Gaus Electronics
He was great as a lead in Never Twice too
Oh that's great, I remember thinking the same, a little too long, many characters but it was part of its charm like you said^^ More screentime for him is great
1 0
Replying to herc-u-luis • Aug 25, 2022
Title Gaus Electronics
Kwak Dong Yeon as the Main Male Lead. Sign me up.So, after 2016, finally we are seeing him as the main lead. Best…
He was great as a lead in Never Twice too
1 2
Replying to Wndering Dragon • Jul 29, 2022
Title Adamas
well, I have only seen him playing bad guys so there is no dissonance..
Lol true
1 0
