K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 19 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 20 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 12 hours ago
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 19, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Thanks for the request^^ You're profile is really interesting:D 1 0
Replying to Mirichan • Jan 19, 2013 Title Reply 1997 Time for me to watch this! :D I'm at episode 3....it's intresting but I really hope it gets better:) It has high marks so I'm really anticipating something big:D 1 0
Replying to Mirichan • Jan 19, 2013 Title Reply 1997 Time for me to watch this! :D Me too...I postponed it too much:)) 1 0
Mirichan • Jan 19, 2013 Article Mirichan's Weekend Movie Picks I've seen the first 2 and absolutely loved them!!!!! I think I should watch Taiyo No Uta because so many people told me about it...it appears everywhere:) 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 19, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Well I'm not watching anything recently...only variety shows:D How about you? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 19, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment No prob:) How come you gave me a request?:) 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 18, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Thanks for the friend request^^ How are you? 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 18, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Thanks for the request:d Love your profile 1 0
Replying to Aya97 • Jan 15, 2013 Article Idol Drama: The Good, the Bad, and the Meh I don't think Yonghwa was so bad...and the photo you used for Kim Hyun Joong is a wrong one...that's not him.In… I know!! At first I was reading and when I looked at the picture I thought "It was about Wu Chun?!" 0 0
sky241 • Jan 15, 2013 Article Idol Drama: The Good, the Bad, and the Meh I don't think Yonghwa was so bad...and the photo you used for Kim Hyun Joong is a wrong one...that's not him.In the photo is the TW actor Wu Chun. 1 0
On Hyolyn • Jan 11, 2013 Person Hyolyn Happy birthday!!!! She is my favorite female idol out there.She has such a beautiful voice<3 0 0
catnip • Jan 10, 2013 Article Another Harry Potter Remake: Japanese Edition Ogori Shun<3...is the best for Hangrid. Ikuta Toma popped in my mind when I thought of Ronald 0 0
You're profile is really interesting:D
It has high marks so I'm really anticipating something big:D
I think I should watch Taiyo No Uta because so many people told me about it...it appears everywhere:)
How about you?
How come you gave me a request?:)
How are you?
Love your profile
At first I was reading and when I looked at the picture I thought "It was about Wu Chun?!"
She is my favorite female idol out there.She has such a beautiful voice<3
Ikuta Toma popped in my mind when I thought of Ronald