K-Drama
Replying to Lees • Jun 10, 2024
Person Roh Jeong Eui
Girl, shut the fuck up, you're still beautiful as always, you talk behind a computer and I bet you look horrible,…
Well i felt only bad because she really was attractive and unique but now she looks similar to other . And you can write more Politely we only here share our thoughts if you have different points of view share it without taking it personally
15 0
On Roh Jeong Eui • Jun 8, 2024
Person Roh Jeong Eui
She destroyed her beauty
21 2
Replying to Lili • Jun 8, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
July 10thhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >
Thank you 😊,finally
0 0
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jun 4, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
still waiting for season two hope it airs as soon as possible
1 2
Replying to yuta • Jun 4, 2024
Title My Wife's Double Life
how are those two? i havent started them...
The Double is a good drama for me, it hooked me from the first episode but Fox Spirit was completely disappointing i tried to give it a chance and forced myself to watch the first 7 episodes but was not worthy to watch
3 2
Replying to Bl addict • Jun 4, 2024
Title The Double
In blossom was really nice,my journey was just damn messed up didnt finish, wanna watch this,i hope she kills…
she is clever she won't ignore revenge i really love her personality and intelligence so I believe the revenge will be satisfying. I heard that in the original novel the love is slow burn and not main focus
1 0
On The Double • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
Just started watching this and finally i feel attached again to cdrama remembering me lost of you and my journey to you love era this drama also it remind me with in blossom
2 2
Replying to Aybond • May 29, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
https://x.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1795765419778977837
The drama rating keeps getting worse is the drama really that bad
7 8
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • May 29, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
https://x.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1795765419778977837
1 11
On Seven Orifices • May 27, 2024
Title Seven Orifices
i watched 6 episodes i kept skipping to see what is the point of this series and i realized that this is one of the worst drama i have ever watched
3 3
Replying to elliebaesuzy • May 20, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
sunjae please watch ep 1-12
🤣🤣😂
0 0
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • May 14, 2024
Title What If
Happy ending in both timeline
really where have you watched it ?
0 0
On Yan Zi Xian • May 10, 2024
Person Yan Zi Xian
he is a good actor love his acting in lovesickness i dont know but feel like he looks like the ml in goodbye my princess
3 0
Replying to Underworld princess • May 8, 2024
Title What If
Which episode? Anyway I can't root for the FL, she's selfish and I feel like she's flirting while having a bf…
Also there is no chemistry between them the fl acting is bad especially when she tries to make herself cute with childish voice oooh got my nerves
2 1
Replying to Eleison • May 8, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
For him to die after everything Im Sol went through? It would just be a lame cheat shot on the writers' part,…
Me too , or maybe they gonna make to replace his life with her ability to walk again
2 1
Replying to Aybond • May 8, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Yeh and the problem I didn’t find something else to watch while waiting new episodes this drama is amazing
Same
1 0
Replying to Aybond • May 8, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Yeh and the problem I didn’t find something else to watch while waiting new episodes this drama is amazing
Yes I liked it 😊
0 0
On Lovely Runner • May 8, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I felt bad when the future of seon jae has changed and he is not idol anymore.i read some comments saying that he might died before 2023 i hope not . I hope he becomes singer again or maybe be famous actor at the same agency of Im sol
4 4
Replying to Rain and coffee • May 8, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I fucking hate this show.I mean, how the hell am I supposed to wait a whole week for next episodes😭😭😭😐
Yeh and the problem I didn’t find something else to watch while waiting new episodes this drama is amazing
3 4
Replying to exo love • May 4, 2024
Person Lee Je Hoon
he need to do more romance drama
I was gonna say the same, I repeated tomorrow with you id like seeing him in romance
3 0
