K-Drama
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Why make Nan hung suffer a lot cant the writers give him a break at least one episode 🤦♀️
5 0
On Reborn • Jun 29, 2025
Title Reborn Spoiler
I wish she reached him and confessed her feelings first i was waiting a deep conversation between ml and fl but I was disappointed he only asked her about the third wish and thats it no i love you i never hated you I just don’t want you bothered by my family issues I don’t know 🤷♀️ I wish maybe make it longer one episode more to see their love era , I felt like fl never did something good to ml or even try to make him happy it just i felt ml loves her more and she loves the way he treated her
8 1
Replying to Yulilyn • Jun 28, 2025
Person Liu Yu Ning
"About Love" is the only one left. he'll be on concert tour for half a year probably and dont know when he'll…
Sadly he really suits historical drama
5 0
On Liu Yu Ning • Jun 27, 2025
Person Liu Yu Ning
Is he has upcoming projects after dream within dream ?
2 3
On A Dream within a Dream • Jun 27, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I start feeling bad for the Ml lead
7 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jun 27, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I really like Li yi Tong acting this is my first drama for her I don’t know but she keeps reminding me of Bai lu can u u suggest a good drama of her😅
5 5
On The Princess's Gambit • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
the fact that she was prisoner for 18 years make me feel bad the fl suffer a lot hope she get her happy ending
9 0
Replying to GraceLee • Jun 24, 2025
Title Reborn
Following the novel, she will become even more strict to the point of becoming paranoid ever since she found out…
🤦♀️ i really don’t understand give your child to another family to raise i need the mother to suffer more her character is really bad and weak she is only showing her strength on her children
0 0
Replying to Da Mimi • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
Watch all of his drama he is a great actor
Yeah I will ☺️
0 0
Replying to Rose • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
watch ultimate note & mysterious lotus case book
Thank you i will☺️
0 0
On Feud • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
This drama was the first drama I watched for Josseph love his acting skills
3 4
On Reborn • Jun 21, 2025
Title Reborn
I don’t know why the rate drops it deserves higher rates
4 0
On Reborn • Jun 21, 2025
Title Reborn
This drama is really good it’s been a while since I have engaged with modern cdrama love it so far
2 0
On The Mystery of Dragon Town • Apr 5, 2025
Title The Mystery of Dragon Town
i saw this on the calendar is it worth watching?
0 1
Replying to Chaejo12 • Apr 5, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
Is this worth to watch? Some says in tiktok its good, but it seems not?
if you want to watch something light not complicated its good but sometimes it get boring
3 0
On Mumu • Apr 4, 2025
Title Mumu
When this will be available in online
3 0
On The Glory • Apr 2, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
I hate the fl father end i want him to suffer more and they didn’t show us also how they killed him also her mother death was bad for me they can make her escape she lived a sad life at least make her succeed to escape
1 0
Replying to Mpage • Mar 30, 2025
Title The Potato Lab Spoiler
I just finished episode 10, and I mostly like this drama. But what bothered me first was the little girl scenes.…
agree also what i cant believe is someone responsible of making her fired for two times and loves hime or how they will make it
5 0
On The Potato Lab • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
love today episode
1 0
On The Potato Lab • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
Did the ml found out fl dated the 2ml ?????
1 4
