Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2023
On Whispers of Fate • Oct 25, 2025
The story really good and love the CGI and the outfit looks really promising hope it continues on the same base through the end
0 0
On Zhao Lu Si • Oct 20, 2025
Person Zhao Lu Si
I wish she collaborated with gong jun in her future projects
6 4
On Mao Xiao Tong • Oct 18, 2025
Person Mao Xiao Tong
I start watching her current drama i thought she is in her twenty but got surprised by her age really she had a good 🧬
5 0
Replying to PseudoMonas • Oct 4, 2025
Literally every MDL users has problem with every K-drama that has released recently. Suddenly a Bunch of Haters…
No this one about religion as muslim they took from our holy book the story and make it a drama we all will feel offended and we have the right to say our opinion and want them to apologize
0 0
Replying to imatp • Sep 28, 2025
Does anyone else think that the ML's styling makes him look like a cross between Miles Wei and Hu Yi Tian??
Yes the first time I saw him in the series I thought it looks like Hu Yi Tian
0 0
Replying to Posting • Sep 28, 2025
Appears darker and lighter sometimes but I think it’s giving light chestnut brown?
Yeh exactly some scenes looks red brown or something like that and the other scenes looks like have some gold strands of hair
0 0
Replying to repamekala • Sep 27, 2025
It gives off a lot of TTEOTM vibe
Cant agree more and I think the ml looks like Hu yi tian
4 2
On Terry Guo • Sep 20, 2025
Person Terry Guo
I need him in more lead roles love his acting in sinful marriage
3 1
Replying to Rev • Sep 13, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
I need a spoiler. Which episode does he get his memories back in?
29,30
2 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • Sep 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
This drama stands high in the list of my favourite dramas this year-A dream within a dreamThe prisoner of beautyLegend…
Yeah me too I enjoyed this one more in LOFG i forced myself completing the last episodes but in shadow love i didn’t skip last episode i binged watching the last 10 episodes and it wasn’t dragging
3 0
On Shadow Love • Sep 7, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Please those who enjoyed the show give it a fair rating ☺️
7 3
On Shadow Love • Sep 7, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Last eight episodes were really good i binged watching it what an amazing series
11 1
On Fang Jin • Aug 30, 2025
Person Fang Jin
Love her acting she deserves better plot and taking leads roles in big drama sometimes i find her similar to Bae Suzy
5 0