Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2023
On How Dare You!? • Feb 18, 2026
What i most like in this drama is the equal screen time for both protagonist most cdramas female centric or from female view this one is different . I don’t know why all cdrama never shows real world arc i wish endings be like Bon appetites drama which had a few minutes of real world. Cheng lei acting skills is another level how he perfectly acted with his eyes i keep feeling his emotions just by looking of his eyes he is perfect
12 2
On Wei Da Xun • Feb 3, 2026
Person Wei Da Xun
I came here after watching the guilty love his acting its my first time seeing him
0 0
On The Ugly • Dec 31, 2025
Title The Ugly
Its good watch movie it might be better if they add more details for the characters i keep feeling that there is something missing
7 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Dec 25, 2025
This drama last too long because of this one ep per day thing, but for story like this 30 eps idk...FL previous…
Where could I watch all the episodes??
I need to watch ep 29,30 is there any free website
0 2
On The Great Flood • Dec 19, 2025
The boy is really annoying, the movie starts promising but it turned out to be completely a mess
4 0
Replying to Rath • Dec 19, 2025
i had high hopes, but sadly for me the movie was really disappointing.
Yes all i was waiting to watch it but it turned out to be bad
1 1
Replying to Aybond • Dec 19, 2025
Title Moon River
The body swap is not the main plot i believe it was only two episodes then they swapped again the last aired episode…
There is another body swap but it didn’t last long they find the secret how to change their body but the last 4 episodes focused on the revenge and their past
0 1
Replying to Aybond • Dec 19, 2025
Title Moon River
The body swap is not the main plot i believe it was only two episodes then they swapped again the last aired episode…
As I remember it maybe episode 7 or 8
0 0
Replying to yuuki • Dec 18, 2025
Title Moon River
the plot was actually good until the body swap, it feels like they're trying too hard. I love sejung but i just…
The body swap is not the main plot i believe it was only two episodes then they swapped again the last aired episode was great give it a chance
3 8
On Had I Not Seen the Sun Part 2 • Dec 16, 2025
I felt that the first one he killed was too cruel, like he didn't rape her yes he filmed her because he weak but the others, who was their idea and hurt her for me, they got the less painful death.
0 0
On En Jing • Dec 16, 2025
Person En Jing
She has a beautiful visual in her currently airing drama
0 0
On Bleak Night • Dec 2, 2025
Title Bleak Night
I watched it yesterday after Hwasa mentioned that this movie introduced her to Park Jeong-min. It tells the story of three friends whose bond eventually falls apart because of misunderstanding, lack of forgiveness, and bullying. These elements give the film real strength and emotional depth. The final ten minutes completely changed how I felt about the characters.
4 0
Replying to Andy Yang • Oct 29, 2025
haters, romantics, fans of others the usual. Rating is low but the actual ratings and data isn’t. Drama is doing…
I hope this drama gain the success it deserves
5 3
On Xu Lu • Oct 26, 2025
Person Xu Lu
Why we don’t see her in events
0 0