This is my first time I found 24 episodes for this drama were enough the middle episodes were boring the last 3 episodes were strong the ml has a fee scene like a guest role his brother has more scenes compared to him
They should just put the ML as a guest role for his 2mins appearance in every episode.
Really that pissed me off i watched the show for zhou Yi Ran and all what we got is few minutes in each episode even i wished he does some clever moves or plan but nothing
No actually it’s the best drama currently airing the first episode might feel weird but the rest are really good like watching a movie and full of action and events
I understand that Chu Zhao is the main character, but it feels like everything revolves around her. I would have…
Agree with that what i hate of most of cdrama when it revolves around the female without proper story for the Ml it felt here like a support character who is less intelligent wait for female and other moves not showing his side of backstory enough or the way he thinks
I thought it was. Wigs but its actual hair