I checked for romance tags here but thanks god there are not any tags cause I don’t think Fl deserves happy ending after what she had done even in the upcoming episodes shows that she was forced that doesn’t tolerate her character
The ending felt incredibly rushed. Historical C-drama writers really need to set aside a full final episode to…
Agree i just finished watching it and directly come here to know how could he survived. It doesn’t make any sense all the episodes they keep saying his career conditions keep getting worse
To be honest i felt like zhang hai xia was support character rather than protagonist all the story and most of the scenes revolves around zhang hai lo and zhang hai xia suffer in the drama to not get a happy or good ending
I enjoyed this drama a lot. Both leads did a great job. The AI effects were a little rough, especially in the first episode, but they became less noticeable later.
Thank you for explaining
I am afraid this will has same rumor like Reset and we never have season two