News Replying to 13629308 • Aug 28, 2026
Title Mousetrap
nga go watch gay shit
Revolutionary comment! Your intellectual insighrs are staggering! Just another irrelevant drain rat trying to be relevant. Beyond pathetic
0 0
Replying to misspulane • Aug 27, 2026
Title Knot
BL audiences need to start taking themselves seriously. The best way to send a message to the creatives is to…
100% agree!
7 0
Replying to jyotinimesh • Aug 25, 2026
Article Song Kang and Kim So Hyun reunite in new K-drama
sounds like very cliche plot...and the girl character reminds me of my royal nemesis "shin seo ri". idk…
yeah I was going to say the same thing...
2 0
Replying to Salmac • Aug 22, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
In the unlikely case there is anyone here who hasn’t seen Secrets Happened on the Lichee Island, to heal some…
thanks so much 🙏🏼
2 0
Replying to aqua_01 • Aug 3, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
You're the exact kind of insufferable and self centered fan that this series criticizes, how ironic.
W O R D !!!!
0 0
Replying to vampire yaps • Aug 3, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
whoever wrote the script please die nextedit: stop crying on my replies i was sad and upset i didn't really mean…
Wow. Such hatred towards a scripwriter just because of artistic expression and creating a real story. You must be 12. You clearly have the emotional intelligence of a drain rat. So many of you on this platform! How would you feel if death was wished upon your family? Perhaps you should accept that these sorts of dramas are too complex for you to handle. Rather stick to the fluffy Thai ones. You're a disgrace to the fandom. No one should react like this, just because a story doesn't fit their narrative. Beyond pathetic.
5 0
On The East Palace • Jul 22, 2026
Title The East Palace
This was too good. I love it when Korea dabble in the Dark Arts and monsters 😋 Time to rewatch Sweet Home 😅
2 0
Replying to Lulu • Jul 22, 2026
Title Street Restaurant Fighter
I might sound like a broken record at this point😀… but I REALLY love this show👏🏾.
Same here! It's actually so refreshing, especially because it doesn't follow a Masterchef kind of setup.
1 0
On Love Destiny • Jul 22, 2026
Title Love Destiny
Haven't been this excited about a BL pairing in ages. Leng and August are fire!
6 0
Replying to Tyanjjong • Jul 17, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
There is anyone here know the name of the actor who played as lil jane's little brother aka jet? Please lmk
why, does he owe you money as well? 🤣🤣🤣
5 1
Replying to allinforfantasy • Jul 6, 2026
Title The Boy and I Who Will Break Up in 100 Days
I think you need to watch this series at least three times to truly grasp the depth of each dialogue. It introduces…
Thanks for pointing this out 💜 It was told beautifully, addressing a lot of stigma that stretches across countries and cultures. This one will stay with me for some time
2 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 4, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
the kissing scene sound effects deceased me dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣
12 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
DAAAAYUM 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
9 0
Replying to kacee_ottis • Jul 2, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
I am going crazy over this bl
i am so happy to see so many of us sharing this sentiment. It's a masterpiece. They haunt my existence...and TikTok algorithm lol
7 1
Replying to Sov • Jun 30, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
Are you guys saying this because of Revenged Love ? ^^
bingo
2 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jun 28, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
thought we've been over this... no more bloody snakes in BLs 😫😭🤣
3 4
Replying to yarih22 • Jun 27, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
Also a SpiRealm fan! And I get you!! The compositions are so beautiful and they remind me of the SpiRealm
yay! happy to meet another fan! planning on rewatching it once I finish Archives. Only on ep 16 now 😅
0 0
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 24, 2026
Title Archives: The Nanyang Mystery
I only managed to watch up until episode 6 last night and I am beyond impressed, and obsessed. This show is incredible, and I love the energy and lore presented. It's almost giving me a The Spirealm vibe, another one of my favourite Chinese dramas. Can't wait to finish work and get back to this!
3 2
On The Edge of Horizon • Jun 20, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
If my mother were to throw me under the bus like that, I'd kick that hag down a flight of stairs. No questions asked 💅🏼😋
9 1
Replying to Queer • Jun 18, 2026
Title The Lie We Lived In
The emotional rollercoaster I went on during both episodes is astounding.
But it's a fun ride at least 😋
5 1

1