Let's put things into perspective. There is no romance. It's called infatuation - this doesn't entail a physical romantic relationship, only admiration. Let's also put this into a practical example and something that is still a sensitive topic and highly controversial, namely the Kim Soo Hyun legal battle, where it is alleged that he had a relationship with a minor (who has since died in an apparent suicide). It would be highly unethical and cause international backlash if a show were to introduce an adult-minor romantic storyline, given the sensitivity of this matter in both South Korea and internationally... This would be career suicide for the actors and producers involved. So please, let's all enjoy the show for what it is... @markiepooh has also worded it perfectly in the response below.
This was such an incredible watch. I'm all here for Chinese BL. Just good-old sincere storytelling without the theatrics and cringe (here's looking at you GMMTV)
Listennnnnn... Because why am I, a person with responsibilities and a tragically normal life, sitting here sweating over a BL like it’s an extreme sport?
The acting is too good. Every pause feels like it has legal consequences. Every stare has me leaning into the screen like a raccoon trying to unlock an iPad.
The chemistry is obscene.... They stand near each other and suddenly the room temperature changes. My ancestors are confused. My snacks are untouched. My dignity has packed a tiny suitcase. And don't get me started on the dancing...!!
I now believe subtitles can raise your blood pressure... How the $%^& am I supposed to get any work done today!!
I liked this…nothing was rushed anddd I couldn’t predict nada! The only thing I didn’t like was Thup always…
I wanted to say the same thing! It's giving stalker vibes, and just cringey eventually... not a fan! At least there's King and Mek who were a great distraction. Fiiiiiine shyts guaranteed...damn!!!
Wasn't sure I was going to watch another PoohPavel collab after the train wreck that was Pitbabe 1 & 2.. but this is quite enjoyable. The acting is much better, but King takes the Oscar for me by far. Only on episode 6 and still a long way to go
I've just finished it. What a masterpiece! Definitely not a show you watch in the background. It asks for your full attention, almost like a long, intricate novel that keeps shifting between timelines and hidden truths. At times it is demanding, but the visuals, cinematography, performances, and soundtrack are breathtaking. It was a difficult watch at times, but for me, absolutely worth it. I have fallen in love with all of them ❤️ it's definitely going to haunt me for the next few weeks.
Did what it was supposed to do, but felt lack-lustre and rushed. I alsp think it could've been a bit darker, especially if you want to tackle the revenge genre. A masterclass in revenge drama would be The Glory (Korean).
The acting is too good. Every pause feels like it has legal consequences. Every stare has me leaning into the screen like a raccoon trying to unlock an iPad.
The chemistry is obscene.... They stand near each other and suddenly the room temperature changes. My ancestors are confused. My snacks are untouched. My dignity has packed a tiny suitcase. And don't get me started on the dancing...!!
I now believe subtitles can raise your blood pressure... How the $%^& am I supposed to get any work done today!!