Editorials Replying to AzwaSF • Feb 2, 2026
Title The Glory Fades
today i keep seeing this drama clip on xhs and it look so fun ohmy i want to see it please available on wetv 😭😭…
there are 10 episodes with English subtitles already available on kisskh :)
0 3
On Had I Not Seen the Sun • Jan 12, 2026
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun
This was indeed equally depressing and disturbing. on to part 2 😅
2 0
On Me and Thee • Nov 25, 2025
Title Me and Thee
This bitch just goes and buys an entire Italian restaurant... I can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣
5 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Nov 25, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I have to agree with @ADillon's post below. This was the perfect kdrama. Personally, I'm glad that I first got to see Weak Class Hero 1 & 2 before moving to this drama. Choi Hyn Wook and Ryeo Un were great in their separate roles, but in this drama, I felt every grain of their existence, their happiness, and pain. I have a newfound respect for Ryeo Un - he is a brilliant actor. Quite mesmerising to watch, actually. A genius production, and rewatch material!
11 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Nov 21, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Two episodes in and I'm completely mesmerised. This is not what I was expecting. Masterpiece material
6 0
Replying to Pattycakes 6814 • Nov 16, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
This drama is going to be the death of me! The episodes seem soooo short after waiting all week. I luv it, luv…
soooooo gooooood!!!!
2 0
On The Manipulated • Nov 12, 2025
Title The Manipulated
That was just incredible! This show is definitely a highlight of the year in terms of action, twists and turns, and even incredible acting. Well obsessed! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
11 0
Replying to Yeg • Oct 10, 2025
Title Gangnam B-Side
I dropped the show after 6 episodes. I just don't get it. maybe I wasn't in the mood. Idk. but I've been waiting…
I'm on episode 3 and about to give up. So much is happening without anything really happening. Why is it so bad?!
2 0
On Boys II Planet • Sep 27, 2025
Title Boys II Planet
That was exhausting 🥵🥵 feels like I've run a mararhon. Whoever came up with that group name should be arrested.
13 0
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Aug 24, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
JimmySea are something else. They can do so much and that amazing chemistry they have! The way I forgot to breathe…
I was going to come and say the exact same thing! My god, they are just the perfect pairing 💜
4 0
Replying to Ray denied • Aug 16, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Where is the movie star Will, shown in the first few minutes of the second series, now?
suppose we'll find out; because I'm confused 😅
0 0
Replying to uchihacarol • Aug 15, 2025
Title Khemjira
Seriously?Why bring the Next Prince here? Hater much? 😊
but you're the one stirring conflict. They were making a comparison to a recently watched Thai show. It's normal to compare trending things, so stop being overdramatic and let people voice their opinions. FS
4 7
Replying to Michael kaiser • Aug 3, 2025
Title Trigger
worst of evil has so many shibal ana shibalama
oooh, still need to watch that 😅
0 0
On Trigger • Aug 3, 2025
Title Trigger
I'm only on episode 5 and have lost count how many times 'shibal' has been thrown around 🤣🤣 This must be a new record 😅
1 2
Replying to BLFIENDZA • Jul 29, 2025
Title The On1y One
you guy are freaking me out :( Guess I'll find out the ending tonight as I'm planning on finishing it today :)
whoop! let me know what you think and enjoy!
1 1
Replying to BLFIENDZA • Jul 11, 2025
Title The On1y One
you guy are freaking me out :( Guess I'll find out the ending tonight as I'm planning on finishing it today :)
absolutely! it's highly addictive so I,d recommend you wait and binge the lot 😅
1 3
Replying to BLFIENDZA • Jul 9, 2025
Title The On1y One
you guy are freaking me out :( Guess I'll find out the ending tonight as I'm planning on finishing it today :)
I absolutely love it as well, friend. Despite the ending, and would definitely want to read the novel to see how it all pans out. It was beautiful, sincere, and just special. For now, I,m being distracted by Revenged Love. It really is refreshing!
3 5
Replying to BLFIENDZA • Jul 5, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Your opinion is valid... BUT: Some of us call this escapism. we watch BLs because we have unrealistic expectations…
yep, happy with that :)
1 0
Replying to BLFIENDZA • Jul 5, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Your opinion is valid... BUT: Some of us call this escapism. we watch BLs because we have unrealistic expectations…
Hahaha well I don't think you did. Experience is the best example, so own it. And yes, nothing worth having is easy. And only through failures, heartache, and disappontment, do we learn and grow 🥲
1 2
Replying to BLFIENDZA • Jul 5, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Your opinion is valid... BUT: Some of us call this escapism. we watch BLs because we have unrealistic expectations…
Not going to argue with that! Sounds like you've found your real partner. How lucky you are 🙂
1 4

1