Your opinion is valid... BUT: Some of us call this escapism. we watch BLs because we have unrealistic expectations…
As a gay guy, all of what you've said resonates with me, and I respect that. Perhaps I just like living in denial because the disappointment has been there, on many occassions. So I rather indulge in the escapism without having to deal with reality lol. I'm yet to watch a BL that will give kids the ideal personification of a 'perfect love.' We all have to go through the motions, and learn the hard way. There's no BL that can fix expectations
The chemistry is chemistrying 100%...BUTThat story is straight-up middle school fujoshi brainrot, with extra frosting…
Your opinion is valid... BUT: Some of us call this escapism. we watch BLs because we have unrealistic expectations lol. I'm just thankful that I have entertainment outside of American shit to watch. P.S. I'm not attacking you :)
Omg I've managed to watch up until episode 5 last night, and now I'm sitting at work and can't wait to go home…
Lol, our daily struggles! You're right, they do remind one of Wu Bi and Su Yu. Right, 3 hours to go and then I can go home. Here's hoping time will fly for the both of us, we have priorities! :p
This might not have gotten a second season,but it is still one of the best bl series. This and stay with me deserved…
Omg I've managed to watch up until episode 5 last night, and now I'm sitting at work and can't wait to go home and watch the rest. I am so incredibly infatuated with these two, it's just beautiful! Similar to how I'm feeling about Revenged Love. Can't get enough :)
Adding the VIPs added no real value in my opinion. It was giving The Purge. The dialogue and poor acting from them was off-putting. Again, in MY opinion. Don't come for me
Thank you. But honestly, this whole thread is a perfect example of why people dread sharing opinions online. You make one light comment, and suddenly it’s a courtroom drama. It’s exhausting. Fandoms shouldn’t be this hypersensitive, and it shouldn’t take this much emotional stamina to say a show is cringe without being accused of war crimes
You are quite possibly the most exhausting combination of smug, wrong, and fragile I’ve seen online in a while — and I swim in internet sludge for fun. You weaponize buzzwords you don’t understand, insert yourself into harmless commentary like it’s your civic duty, and then unravel into a pity parade because someone dared to find a show cringey. No one owes you a dissertation to justify finding bad writing laughable. You’re not an intellectual gatekeeper , you’re a sad little bridge troll with a superiority complex. And let’s talk about that little gem: ‘learn how to talk.’ Coming from someone who’s been slinging emotional tantrums and misusing ‘gaslighting...’ Don’t hand out grammar notes while your entire sentence structure is in hospice. I don’t need to prove I can ‘critique.’ You're probably British or American... and nowhere did I say "lol", you stupid drain rat. You want a jerk? You want more analysis and critique? Here we go: You're a self-centred, vain, maniacal loser who fantasises about BL boys but will never be able to get one of your own as boys tend to run away from you... because you're judgmental, super vain, and probably have no friends. And make everything about YOU! Now piss off!!!
Wow... that was a lot of emotion for someone who ‘doesn’t care all that much.’ Let me simplify this for you: I made a comment about how I personally found the show cringey. You inserted yourself into that with an unsolicited lecture on gratitude and tone policing. Now you’re doubling down and accusing me of gaslighting, as if that term means ‘disagreed with my opinion on a BL show.’ Spoiler: it doesn’t... Critique isn’t defined by how you receive it, it’s defined by the perspective of the person giving it. My critique included humor, tone, and yes, criticism , because that’s what adults with opinions and functioning taste buds do. You don’t have to agree with me. You also don’t have to spiral into a dramatic monologue about season renewals and definitions. But if you’re going to come into the comments swinging, at least bring nuance, not a bruised ego, and a loosely applied psychology term. Have a lovely day. I genuinely hope you enjoy the show. I’ll be over here laughing at it, and not explaining myself further to someone who misreads tone like it's a second language. You're working really hard to be offended by something that wasn’t even about you... and honestly, it shows.
You don’t have to agree with me. You also don’t have to spiral into a dramatic monologue about season renewals and definitions. But if you’re going to come into the comments swinging, at least bring nuance, not a bruised ego, and a loosely applied psychology term.
Have a lovely day. I genuinely hope you enjoy the show. I’ll be over here laughing at it, and not explaining myself further to someone who misreads tone like it's a second language. You're working really hard to be offended by something that wasn’t even about you... and honestly, it shows.