News
Replying to Lily13 • Sep 16, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream Spoiler
Am I the only one thinking that Hwa Shin used to (and still does) have feelings for Nari 3 years ago -when she…
Very true, his best friend is super perfect boyfriend material....No scratch that..I mean husband material. Matters of the heart are never simple.
0 0
Replying to Lily13 • Sep 15, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream Spoiler
Am I the only one thinking that Hwa Shin used to (and still does) have feelings for Nari 3 years ago -when she…
Wow I didn't think that but now you've said it it does make sense. If he would stop putting his foot in his mouth she might still like him.
1 0
Replying to HelloItsAmayesing • Sep 7, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream
I really love all the actors involved and I'm sure that this drama will do amazingly, but the editing is so scattered…
It was confusing the first 2 episodes but I think ice got it now..I mean the flash backs and what not.
0 0
On Don't Dare to Dream • Sep 7, 2016
Title Don't Dare to Dream
So funny and kinda refreshing. Go Gyeong Pyo is a favorite of mine since Flower boy next door. But I've loved Jo Jung Suk since What's Up and Gong Hyo Jin is my all time favorite drama actress. Such a great cast of great characters.
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 5, 2016
Article Bleach Live Action Film Confirmed!
Wow surprised it took this long to get a live action. I mean so many other anime have gotten a movie way before bleach. cant wait
1 0
Replying to magicmione • Sep 5, 2016
Title Our Gap Soon
Don't be mad at Gabdolie :D Episode 3 was gold! His character is improving really well :)
agreed. we will see the mama's boy grow up..slowly
0 0
Replying to Takai • Sep 5, 2016
Title Our Gap Soon
This drama is so exhausting to watch. =_='
50 episode dramas usually are. But i think they threw 6 episodes into 2 episodes. this is a week to week watch. marthoning would be a bit much
1 0
On Princess Hours • Aug 10, 2016
Title Princess Hours
Good lord.. i come to the conclusion that this drama will take a Chinese pre produced drama route..wait years to be aired after filming. T__T
5 0
nevermind • Aug 10, 2016
Article 3 KDramas That Were Painful To Watch
Honestly BOF is a gateway drama. If it was put out now it wouldn't have done so great but it was super popular back then, classic remakes by every Asian country. Even the Taiwanese version was crappy but i loved it to pieces when i first watch it.
4 0
Replying to BaDaBa11 • Aug 2, 2016
Title Love, Now
So happy DF cut down the episodes to 36. I still enjoyed it.
Happy to help! 36 ep seemed like more than enough.
2 0
On Good Morning Call • Jul 29, 2016
Title Good Morning Call
its on Netflix
1 0
On Ice Fantasy • Jul 25, 2016
Title Ice Fantasy
Can that much prettiness still be great 50 episodes in out is 62?? The story has to be amazing to keep going..ill wait for more episodes before I start it.
1 0
On Waiting for You • Jul 19, 2016
Title Waiting for You
viki has this up but just no subs.
1 1
On Ho Gu's Love • Jul 2, 2016
Title Ho Gu's Love
Tvn keeps it real..it's a drama for the old and young, teaching generations about subject that are taboo in some cultures. I love it!
1 0
On Ahn Jae Hyun • Jul 1, 2016
Person Ahn Jae Hyun
Oh my has he done his military leave??
1 0
SayaRose • Jun 16, 2016
Article Famous classic drama It Started with a Kiss to be Remade!!
Wow It Started With A Kiss is one of my first ever Taiwanese dramas and one of my favorites..and the only version i watched (until the Thai version because of the Full House cast) But this is a bit much Taiwan..But i'll watch it cause what could go wrong with the originator??
0 0
Replying to sogand • Jun 15, 2016
Title Back to 1989
I really need a korean remake of this drama....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I disagree, K-remakes tend to botch dramas..leaving fans disappointed.
10 0
On Princess Hours • Jun 13, 2016
Title Princess Hours
I just read on wiki that it was postponed because of filming and is SUPPOSE to be released in July or August. Cross your fingers!
5 0
On Pied Piper • Jun 13, 2016
Title Pied Piper
Where's the guy who played the pied piper he isn't on the cast list..I wanna see him in something else.
0 1
On Back to 1989 • Jun 12, 2016
Title Back to 1989 Spoiler
Only one more episode...I'm nervous to see why there are only 3 yellow ribbons on the tree T.T
1 1
