Editorials
On A Girl of 35 • Nov 29, 2020
Title A Girl of 35
why do jdramas has such a low rating here on mdl :( this is really good show and it deserves higher rating
15 6
Replying to Munira • Nov 29, 2020
Title Kairos
It’s on the top airing
they finally fixed it. it seems that admins are doing whatever they want on this page... or nothing :D
1 0
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Nov 29, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
i was really excited to watch this, i love makjangs but this is just not my cup of tea :'(
2 0
Replying to Munira • Nov 28, 2020
Title Kairos
It’s on the top airing
yep, but they put it on the top airing today ;) it wasn't there
0 1
On Kairos • Nov 28, 2020
Title Kairos
I don't uderstant anymore how mdl works. Kairos has 4,144 watchers and 8.8 rating but this show is not in "Top Airing". And Penthouse has about 2,000 watchers and rating 8.6. Can someone explain me how it works here? Thanks :)
4 6
On Shin Sae Kyeong • Nov 27, 2020
Person Shin Sae Kyeong
It really hurts seeing all these hate comments :( I really like her and her acting and I can't wait for her new drama... And I hate when someone write hate comment on well known actror/actress here on mdl and everyone is like "you're ill", "have you done something like her?", "she's pretty, you're ugly" etc. And on Shin Se Kyungs profile are people replying on hate comment like "i agree" blah blah blah. She's really good in Girl who sees scent and I also enjoyed Black Knight. I know, everyone has different taste but be a bit respectful. I also don't like some actesses (also one of them is pretty well know and everyone loves her but i just can't stand her - especially her voice or a well known actor that is just meh to me) but i've never wrote a hate comment on her/his page. So appreciate every actor and actress for their hard work and if you don't like someone don't write it on their profile and don't watch their dramas (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
24 2
Replying to Dela • Nov 21, 2020
Title Boys over Flowers
I agree... People should give more attention and love to original Japanese version. It's much better than this…
lol this made my day ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ(。・ω・。)ノ♡
1 0
Replying to PinkNgold • Nov 17, 2020
Title Boys over Flowers
This show doesn’t stand the test of time! It’s ridiculous show ... new comers to K drama should avoid it!…
I agree... People should give more attention and love to original Japanese version. It's much better than this and it's not that cringey.
4 2
On Graceful Friends • Nov 13, 2020
Title Graceful Friends
Don't let affect yourself by negative comments and low rating. This show was really good. Just try it ٩(◕‿◕)۶
7 1
Replying to JulySnow2 • Nov 5, 2020
Title Island
omg what hahahahha
they fixed it finally
0 0
On Island • Nov 4, 2020
Title Island
first season is from tvN and second is from OCN... nani the f*ck? :D
2 2
Replying to Sweety • Nov 3, 2020
Title The Last Empress
is it worth it??
if you like crazy plots with mix of romance, drama and action then yes. i didn't think if i'll like it when i started watching this but i really enjoyed it ^^ but everyone has different taste so i don't know. but you can try it :)
1 0
On The Untamed • Aug 17, 2020
Title The Untamed
Wait so this is anime version of The Untamed https://myanimelist.net/anime/37208/Mo_Dao_Zu_Shi? ∑(O_O;)
2 3
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jul 26, 2020
Title Dangerous Drugs of Sex
Does anyone have better ENG subs?The one that are out are very faulty from my limited Japanese understanding....
Where did you watch this? ^^
1 1
Replying to strikejet • Jul 1, 2020
Title Oh My Baby
I wanted to watch this drama but comments on one character Jae young getting so much hate is making me think again.…
you should give this a try. it's really good drama ^^
2 1
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Jun 23, 2020
Title True Beauty
What a sweet pairing this would be.https://www.soompi.com/article/1408495wpp/moon-ga-young-in-talks-along-with-cha-eun-woo-for-drama-based-on-hit-webtoon-true-beauty
this would be amazing *-*
2 0
On Dinner Mate • Jun 22, 2020
Title Dinner Mate
When I saw Kim Jung Hyun in first episode I literally threw my laptop into the air. I wanna have another drama with him and Seo Ji Hye T_T
13 0
On Backstreet Rookie • Jun 22, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
I'm enjoying this show so much. It's such a relaxing drama after all that stress from my school. I'm glad I started watching this ^^
10 0
Replying to veritasaeternum • Jun 19, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You Special: Lunar New Year
I don't think this link is the LNY special - it is just a regular promotional video from The Swoon (Netflix K…
ooh, yeah you're right. i'm sorry. this is 10,5 episode on kissasian
4 0
Replying to Staccie • May 17, 2020
Title Are You Human?
why do y'all change the posters.. The previous one was better
i agree... mdl is changing posters way too much these days ughh
2 1