Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 19, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Czech Republic
  • Contribution Points: 435 LV4
  • Birthday: January 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 16, 2018
Replying to Hanzi • May 6, 2020
Title Born Again
My reaction: Meh. I don't like Lee Min Ho in particular but still this felt like an insult(No offense). Give me…
I'm just waiting for it to finnish I wanna binge watch this show ^^ my twin sis already recommended me this ^^ btw thank you
1 0
Replying to YeS • May 6, 2020
Really??? Personally for me I think there is amazing chemistry between them, especially when they kissed & behind…
I just said my opinion ^^ everyone likes something else
9 1
Replying to Hanzi • May 6, 2020
Title Born Again
My reaction: Meh. I don't like Lee Min Ho in particular but still this felt like an insult(No offense). Give me…
As I said earlier everyone likes something else and I'm not saying that this is some masterpiece ^^ it's just something new for me
2 2
Replying to Luih • May 5, 2020
Title Born Again
I thibk its kinda difficult to compare those two lol
yeah, i know but i'm still enjoying this drama more. but it depends everyone has different taste ^^
1 1
On Born Again • May 5, 2020
Title Born Again
no hate but this is so much better than lee min ho drama
15 10
On Weekly Idol • Jun 9, 2019
Title Weekly Idol
I really like new MC's ^^ I do enjoy this Weekly Idol alot rather than the last 3 MCs.
4 1
On Abyss • Jun 3, 2019
Title Abyss
Why is there so low rating? I really like this drama and main actors ^^
11 0
Replying to delete • Jun 3, 2019
as someone who didn't like something in the rain (because i thought it was boring and slow), would i enjoy this…
I also didn't like Something in the rain (I have it in On hold list) but I like this drama... Just try it :)
1 0
On Abyss • May 28, 2019
Title Abyss
It's really nice to see Seo In Guk and Jung So Min together in this ^^ I really love them in The Smile has Left Your Eyes
8 1