Editorials
Replying to shortpinkies • Mar 17, 2019
Title The Legends
I BINGE WATCHED LIKE CRAZY ALREADY AT EP 30. Now I am concerned because eventually I’ll need to wait for new…
LOL that's exactly what I did! Now I have to wait for every episode to come out and it's so agonizing!
0 0
Replying to kshadow82 • Mar 14, 2019
Person Xiao Yan
Since no one has commented here, I will.. :)After watching 38 episodes of "The Legends", I saw that she is extremely…
I was thinking exactly the same thing! She portrayed Lu Zhaoyao really well. She's really talented!
10 0
On The Legends • Mar 14, 2019
Title The Legends
Where can I read the English version of this novel?
0 2
On The Legends • Mar 13, 2019
Title The Legends
Where can I read the English version of the novel?
0 0
On The Legends • Mar 13, 2019
Title The Legends
I'm seeing things about a cut version and an uncut version. Are the episodes posted on YouTube the cut version or the uncut version?
0 1
Replying to XianXiaFan • Mar 13, 2019
Title The Legends
Anyone else totally shipping 17 and QQX after watching ep 36?
Yes! 17 is ADORABLE!
1 0
Replying to vicgrayi • Mar 11, 2019
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Please share the link
???
1 1
Replying to vicgrayi • Mar 7, 2019
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Please share the link
There's actually a high chance it's not true, cuz there hasn't been an official announcement anywhere else (like weibo)
3 3
On Eternal Love of Dream • Mar 6, 2019
Title Eternal Love of Dream
OMG OMG OMG! On the Chinese Wikipedia page for this drama, it says that it’s coming out on March 20th, but idk if it’s true.
4 10
Replying to Forever_Shawol • Feb 28, 2019
Title Eternal Love of Dream
I Hope this comes out soon been rewatching their scenes on youtube I MISS THEM SO MUCH
OMG ME TOO! I keep rewatching the Fengjiu/Dijun cuts on Youtube and I NEVER get tired of it!
2 0
Replying to aireax_ • Feb 22, 2019
Title The Legend of White Snake
when is it airing ??
I saw somewhere that it's airing on Feb. 28. IDK if it's accurate though
0 0
On The Princess Wei Young • Feb 19, 2019
Title The Princess Wei Young
Does this drama have a sad ending?
0 14
On Eternal Love of Dream • Feb 11, 2019
Title Eternal Love of Dream Spoiler
In the book, Dijun and Fengjiu never had the bit of romance they did in the drama version of Three Miles of Peach Blossoms, so I think it'll be interesting to see how things play out in the drama. :)
1 1
Replying to My Pham • Feb 4, 2019
Title The Legends
Happy ending :)
Thanks!
0 0
On Eternal Love of Dream • Feb 3, 2019
Title Eternal Love of Dream
The wait for this is agonizing!
4 0
On The Legends • Feb 3, 2019
Title The Legends
For those who have read the novel: is this a story with a sad ending?
2 0
