I like the show. And I like all the contestants too. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, and through the games they'll find out which partners are best suited to each other. But I think some of the contestants are looking more for a BOYFRIEND than for a partner for a BL series... I smell jealousy and I’m afraid there will be broken hearts (@Tyler) and great disappointment.
This ending after 10 episodes that were actually great… you’ve got to be joking. Right? And even if some people explain that it isn’t *THE* ending and the writer does explain something on X. Guys, I’m not interested in that. We simply deserve a better ending. And the actors too. Thy both did an amazing job. The series is really great, but with this ending, I’m afraid I have to reconsider my rating .
I was waiting for this series and Cris Horwang. I love her since MAMA GOGO. And now she's back with lots of handsome boys and a new bar. ♥ I love episode 1 and I couldn't stop laughing when the dinosaur lost his head. I was so sorry for Vann. But it was so funny. The cast is great. And I really like it that the series is available on Netflix Germany.
The series had so much potential. At the start, there was that sspecial chemistry between the two of them. Unfortunately, that was lost in the final episodes, and it’s not just because of missing kisses or NC scenes. It just needed a bit more of everything. And, sadly, the ‘special’ episode wasn’t particularly special. It was just THE END.
He isn't wearing it cz he is gay he is wearing it cz he doesn't want others to know what he is thinking or feeling.…
But he's wearing his mask also in the room when he's ALONE with Harutora. It's a little weird. Outside it's absolutely ok. But like I said > alone with Haruta... I really don't know.
Ok. I got it. How do get your man. 😉👌🤣 Thailand >< Playing the guitar. SK >< Vacuum cleaning and carrots. China >< Cooking soup. Hong Kong >< Literally eating peaches. Japan >< Going to the Aquarium and loving turtles.
But I think some of the contestants are looking more for a BOYFRIEND than for a partner for
a BL series...
I smell jealousy and I’m afraid there will be broken hearts (@Tyler) and great disappointment.
iQIYI: Sorry, the video is unavailable in your location, please enjoy other contents.
Me: 😡🤬😡
And even if some people explain that it isn’t *THE* ending and the writer does explain something on X.
Guys, I’m not interested in that. We simply deserve a better ending.
And the actors too. Thy both did an amazing job.
The series is really great, but with this ending, I’m afraid I have to reconsider my rating .
And now she's back with lots of handsome boys and a new bar. ♥
I love episode 1 and I couldn't stop laughing when the dinosaur lost his head.
I was so sorry for Vann. But it was so funny.
The cast is great. And I really like it that the series is available on Netflix Germany.
At the start, there was that sspecial chemistry between the two of them.
Unfortunately, that was lost in the final episodes, and it’s not just because of missing kisses or NC scenes. It just needed a bit more of everything.
And, sadly, the ‘special’ episode wasn’t particularly special. It was just THE END.
It's a little weird.
Outside it's absolutely ok. But like I said > alone with Haruta... I really don't know.
Thailand >< Playing the guitar.
SK >< Vacuum cleaning and carrots.
China >< Cooking soup.
Hong Kong >< Literally eating peaches.
Japan >< Going to the Aquarium and loving turtles.
HY cooked his famous fish soup and got his man pregnant. 🤣🤣🤣🥘
Japanese lovers going to the aquarium. 🐡🐋