Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Germany
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 5, 2025
Replying to 14276268 • Feb 4, 2026
Another question: what the F happen to the actor's real voices?? 😩
👍🤣🤣🤣 Gone with wind.
Like they're celebrating Xmas and outside the trees are green. 🍃🧐
6 0
On Eternal Love of the Fox • Feb 3, 2026
I can't stop laughing. My stomach hurts.
In episode 3, when they both start dancing and she paints his nine tails in bright colors.
That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. 🦊🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖌️
4 1
On Half-Awake • Jan 31, 2026
Title Half-Awake
Whoever wrote this. Please >> Never write anything again. 🤬🤬🤬
1 1
On No Tail to Tell • Jan 30, 2026
It could have been so good. Good actors. Good storyline.
But somehow it's boring and annoying. 90% of the drama it's Eun Ho bickering, arguing and having endless, pointless discussions.
Just too much chatter and not enough 9 tailed fox.
14 0
Replying to HundredSunbeam • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
Ep 24 up, you should see 😏
This drama is still on my watchlist.
1 0
Replying to HundredSunbeam • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
Ep 24 up, you should see 😏
I'm watching his other drama HOW TO TRAIN YOUR KILLER.
He's good there too. ♥
1 2
Replying to HundredSunbeam • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
Ep 24 up, you should see 😏
Watched and still the same. The dragon remained in its dungeon. 🤣🤣🤣❌
2 4
Replying to HundredSunbeam • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
Ep 24 up, you should see 😏
On my way to ep 24. 🧐
3 0
On Affinity • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
I'm at ep 23 and she still plays hard to get. 🤨
I know...the thing about true feelings, love and whatever.
But he has a dragon. He's charming. He can finally be emotional. He's hot.
And did I mention that he owns a dragon and that he's freaking hot?! 🐲❤️‍🔥✨💥😅😅😅
18 9
Replying to Mish • Jan 26, 2026
Title Affinity
They are definitely dating cuz why isn't Fang Jin shy at all with him? They are way more than co-actors. She was…
She has this chemistry with all her ML.
With Jesse Ren, Yan Zi Xian or Leo Zhou it's the same. They were on fire too.
3 1
On Spring Fever • Jan 26, 2026
Title Spring Fever
I love the drama. I really do. But that Se Jin girl is getting on my nerves more and more.
Such an annoying and spoiled brat.
23 3
On Affinity • Jan 26, 2026
Title Affinity
Normally, this isn't my genre when it comes to dramas. But this one is so good.
So damn good that I literally devour every episode.
I really like Fang Jin anyway. She's kind of like the queen of short dramas and has a huge attraction with all her MLs.
But I think she's found a true master in Cui Yu Xin when it comes to touching and kissing.
I've liked him since GENERAL'S WIFE. So I'm thrilled.
And the OST is a masterpiece. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
11 0