Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: FREE PALESTINE
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Youth of May • May 14, 2021
Title Youth of May Spoiler
this drama is going SO SO well but the body at the beginning indicates something going very very wrong later on and i'm not ready..praying for a happy ending..and the scenes give me butterflies in my stomach, i end up blushing so much ahhh they really suit eachother..not once did i get a feeling of a sister-brother-bond because of their previous drama 'sweet home' ugh they're literally the cutest pair..we need a happy ending for them :')
4 0
On Imitation • May 10, 2021
Title Imitation
the first episode started off really strong...it was far from what I expected so I really enjoyed it!!
7 0
Replying to castawaydish • May 7, 2021
Title Imitation
She's not the main FL. Smh
bruh i never said she was..i'm just excited to see her and jun again
1 0
On Imitation • May 6, 2021
Title Imitation
kind of worried for the cast due to the number of idols but hopefully the acting is decent enough so i won't cringe.. anyways i can't wait to see the cast ahh
3 1
On Beyond Evil • Apr 26, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
this drama cannot be explained in words. i love it SO much, it's the best drama that has secured everything for me...the start, middle and end. my rating for this drama is a 100/10 i honestly did not hesitate even once to drop this gem it was so worth it. the bromance here is also strong, im gonna miss team Dong Shik and Ju Won!!
11 0
On Snowdrop • Apr 22, 2021
Title Snowdrop
THE CAST IS SO PROMISING PLEASE I CANNOT WAIT THIS LONG
11 0
On Youth of May • Apr 22, 2021
Title Youth of May
this is by far probably the prettiest poster of a drama I've seen..all the warm colours make it seem like such a refreshing drama and the LEADS LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL.
17 1
On Youth of May • Apr 22, 2021
Title Youth of May
I'LL NEVER FORGET THEM AS SIBLINGS IN SWEET HOME THOUGH AGHHHHHH MY HEART
2 0
On Mouse • Apr 17, 2021
Title Mouse Spoiler
this drama has gone really bad after the brain surgery. it just lost its taste and I'm not sure how they're gonna go with this plot till the end. I didn't feel as excited to watch the recent eps anymore ahhh hopefully they get it back together. I'm going to give this a chance.
7 1
On Lee Chung Hyun • Apr 11, 2021
woah he legit looks like an actor not a screenwriter or a director. if I saw him in person I wouldn't have imagined him to be one haha
27 0
On Pandora • Apr 9, 2021
Title Pandora Spoiler
one of the best movies I've ever seen!! the ending was left with a powerful message and the entire movie showed the message rather than told which made it much more memorable.
2 0
On L.U.C.A.: The Beginning • Apr 7, 2021
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning Spoiler
I grew to dislike Gu Reum in the last few episodes. she really got on my nerves and this drama had a lot of potential!! so sad it went to waste but I'm guessing there's more to the story as this is just the beginning.
1 1
On Train to Busan • Apr 2, 2021
Title Train to Busan Spoiler
I put this movie on hold for 3 years because of one of my "friends" who spoiled the ending and I just watched it recently because I forgot what happened...but wow I did not expect to cry a river at the end..it was more of a tragedy than a horror. I was on the edge of my seat in every scene, it was chaotic especially everytime that selfish man had mouth diarrhoea. the people who trusted that man also died but understandably, they'd react that way. the fact that he had the audacity to influence them to do much worse when they had plenty of time to save the others just backfired at them. such a great movie! poor su-an tho..her crying at the end killed me inside. she didn't deserve that and it was her birthday too..
4 0