Celebrity
On Love against Time • 14 days ago
Title Love against Time
i gave this a 9/10 BC the time was too short !!! 😭😭 but loved the time idea and allocation etc. that was genius
4 0
On Heart Signal Season 5 • 22 days ago
Title Heart Signal Season 5
tsuki crying count: infinite
0 0
Replying to Rafaell • Sep 2, 2026
Person Jin Yi Han
I just remembered him as he posted new set of photos on his IG and came here to see what he’s been upto, and…
i would love for him to take on a role similar to ji Chang wook in the k2. he'd look so cool :)
0 0
On Jin Yi Han • Sep 2, 2026
Person Jin Yi Han
After finishing Empress Ki, I had to leave a comment here. He is absolutely spectacular in that drama. I loved his character Tal tal and really would have loved to see more of him !!
0 0
On Portrait of a Family • Sep 2, 2026
Title Portrait of a Family
has it been released? where to watch please?
0 4
On Empress Ki • Sep 2, 2026
Title Empress Ki Spoiler
The complexity of the emperor's character was crazy to follow ! The episodes always end in a cliff hanger so I'd have no choice but to watch the next ep and so on. This drama got me hooked but i am pretty disappointed because I did not cry once. maybe a tear here and there but the lack of story behind the characters was a significant part of why. it was just drama on top of drama. nothing to relate to or ponder about. Until, tal tal's role became bigger. I felt like the writers wasted his potential! It drives me insane that they couldn't see the tension between yang and him. I also grew a dislike towards the empress ki because she did use her power at one point torturing the palace servants when someone tried to poison ayu. There's a lot to unpack with this drama and I could go on forever but I'm relieved that I've finally watched empress ki after hearing about it for years.
0 0
On Empress Ki • Sep 2, 2026
Title Empress Ki Spoiler
Tal tal 😭😭😭 they could've done more with him but decided to keep it safe my fav character. the potential of tal tal and yang's chemistry was out of this universe !!!
0 0
On Lee Ka Eun • Aug 26, 2026
Person Lee Ka Eun
nice to see her in my bias, my boss !!! she was my fav in pd48
0 0
On Overdo • Jul 17, 2026
Title Overdo
Cant wait 🥳
5 0
On Dear.M • Jun 28, 2026
Title Dear.M
i watched a clip of this drama when it was on tv and was shocked at how terrible jaehyuns acting was 😭
2 0
On Murakami Nijiro • Jun 27, 2026
Person Murakami Nijiro
disgusting
14 0
On Park Eun Bin • May 18, 2026
Person Park Eun Bin
park eun bin's acting is on the next level. she doesn't just play a character, she embodies it and merges into it in a way it's difficult to distinguish between HER and that specific role. It is so crazy to see and I love it. Thank you for the amazing performances. Recently, I founds the WONDERfools so funny. Super excited for her next projects ;)
26 0
On Sold Out on You • Apr 30, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
ep 3 was under whelming !!! my expectations :'(
0 0
On If Wishes Could Kill • Apr 27, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
i loved this! i got so scared at times, so I was watching like this 🫣 and turned the volume down. i am sat for s2!! also I'm surprised the reviews were poor, I'm so glad I watched it without reading the reviews...
4 0
On Remember: War of the Son • Apr 15, 2026
Title Remember: War of the Son
NKM acting as a villain is too good !! So consistent with his evil behaviour throughout the 20 episodes
1 0
On Remember: War of the Son • Apr 15, 2026
Title Remember: War of the Son Spoiler
omg I was not prepared for that sad ending 😭 my heart!! poor jinwoo and in ah
0 0
Replying to Mememe • Apr 4, 2026
Title Ouroboros
Bilibili
thank you!
1 0
On Ouroboros • Apr 3, 2026
Title Ouroboros
where to watch?
0 2
Replying to umi • Feb 28, 2026
Title Bloody Flower
is there romance subplot
no romance at all
2 1
On The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection • Feb 27, 2026
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
loved this so much..I will miss this.
1 0

1