Celebrity Replying to bluefoxx • Jul 19, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
Iβm in episode 4, and I wanted her to end up with her best friend. Liking the ML because she thinks heβs handsome…
Her criteria for a crush was actually a person who when they see someone crying, they stays by their side..when she found out that the ml would stay with them until they finish crying, she fell for him more..I do feel bad for the best friend tho :(
4 0
On Spirit Fingers • Jul 18, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
Seated for cha woo min!! Low-key want to see him play a villain again π«£ is he??
7 2
Replying to itsmeee • Jul 18, 2025
Title Head over Heels
dw girl it's getting better and better
Omg yayy
2 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 17, 2025
Title Head over Heels
On ep 3 and I can't stop watching...had to force myself to pause this π hope this stays like this for the rest of the episodes
7 2
Replying to Killgore • Jul 11, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan Spoiler
But also does the FL know that the ML has reborn in this version?
In the k version the fl and ml find out they're from the future after talking about BTS songs spring day and dynamite...I don't know if they will do it like this but I hope they do it slightly differently
8 1
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 11, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
This drama is a breath of fresh air!! I feel like I'm ascending into the sky, especially that ending in ep 6...ππ₯π₯π₯
5 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jul 2, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
this started off great but ended with a meh...pretty average for me overall 8.5
1 0
On Li Yi Tong • Jul 2, 2025
Person Li Yi Tong
she's amazing in dream within a dream!! but pls accept the requests to change her picture, her eyes look abit droopy and gives her a dull look...someone did her dirty with this one :/
6 0
On Undercover Miss Hong • Jul 2, 2025
Title Undercover Miss Hong
excited for yuna's acting debut!
3 0
On Leap Day • Jun 26, 2025
Title Leap Day Spoiler
ughhh day was my fav character...I'm so sad ππ I really thought he died...I was so relieved at the end after I almost balled my eyes out
14 1
On I Am a Running Mate • Jun 23, 2025
Title I Am a Running Mate
so the entire plot is who wins the school president/vice president election??? R U SERIOUS RIGHT NOW... πββοΈ
4 0
On Reborn • Jun 18, 2025
Title Reborn
excited to see the thriller aspect of this drama π«£π₯
10 0
Replying to Nashita Nusaibah • Jun 17, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul Spoiler
If Miji is the one he likes, why is Ho Su hanging around Ji Hyun? He is basically leading that girl on! Why is…
I think he finds it difficult to say no to people...he probably thinks it's rude, so he just stares blankly and doesn't do anything...it's frustrating to watch tho ik
9 1
On Good Boy • Jun 15, 2025
Title Good Boy
I watched 3 episodes and I am not getting this drama... can't even remember the plot and everything seems messy...the only motive for me to continue watching is park bo gum's face card
1 0
Replying to simone • Jun 14, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
that was still mi-ji not mi-rae tho, so she looked rather confused not shocked imo
oh you think? I feel like miji recognized who Mr park was and was slightly shocked..we'll find out tomorrow π«£
3 1
On Park Jin Young • Jun 14, 2025
Person Park Jin Young
he is so good in our unwritten soul..his acting is amazing and this guy is aging backwards ππ€
6 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 14, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I'm so scared but can't wait to see who this evil sang Yeon guy is...UGHHH she looked shocked seeing him in the trailer for ep 8.. hope tomorrow comes quick I can't wait to find out
4 3
On Park Bo Young • Jun 13, 2025
Person Park Bo Young
PBY is becoming my fav actress because of our unwritten soul..her delivery playing the twins with different characteristics is phenomenal!!! I love her in these types of dramas..BUT I hope we can see her take a role where she's similar to bong soon..I miss seeing her comedic lines and bubbliness π
7 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 13, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I love this drama already...from ep 1 I thought 1hr 20 is too long but now I want the episodes even longer ππ unbelievable
14 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 13, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
PBY is becoming my fav actress...her delivery playing the twins with different characteristics is phenomenal ππ₯
13 0

1