Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: FREE PALESTINE
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Dreamer • May 29, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles Spoiler
I think it's Dr. Hwang.What if he was abandoned by his parents and stayed in orphanage and that's why children…
I thought so too but i feel like he already gives off a villain presence especially with his cold stare. however, there is too much focus on him so i don't think he's the killer. he talked about a boy who set his fathers truck on fire, i think he was talking about the ML. Dr Hwang may not have committed the crimes but i think he is an accomplice
0 1
Replying to Lilybilly • May 29, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles Spoiler
My guess starting from ep 2 has always been the psychiatrists... But gotta be honest, would be soooooo awesome…
yeah there's absolutely no suspicions on him and a lot of focus on the psychiatrists, maybe to divert the attention away. also the ML literally enjoys crime novels and talks about all kinds of mystery/crime novels. that might be a big indicator that he is the killer
2 0
Replying to emb3r • May 29, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles Spoiler
can the killer possibly be curry’s friend?
no bc he passed out when the captain choked him so that confirms he is not the killer
0 2
Replying to Edd • May 29, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
I think the boy is him
yes me too
0 0
Replying to gaeulinseoul • May 29, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles Spoiler
Do you mean Choi San? I don't think it's him since Jeongho stole the gun from him in the first place.
oh yeah thats who I mean..I forgot about that😭😭 OK so its not him then
0 0
On Nine Puzzles • May 29, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles Spoiler
I'm scared they'll pull a 360 and say its the male lead's partner...pls don't be the killer 😤
0 2
On Nine Puzzles • May 29, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles Spoiler
MY TOP SUS PPL ARE HWANG IN CHAN (therapist guy) AND THAT YOUNG FEMALE COP. They kept meeting up and maybe the female lead just didn't look there because she thought that the young cop was scared of others finding out she goes to therapy but in reality she was afraid others will know about their meetup. why though??? also hwang in chan mentioned that he knew a boy who had darkness in his eyes. who could that be I'm dyinggg to know😭😭 I'm racking my brain with this drama and its giving me a headache.

finally, when the female lead attempted to lure in the suspects, there were a total of 4: the chief, captain (we know it's not him), male lead's partner, female therapist and the male therapist. Plus the male lead and his partner. So could it actually be one of them or will the killer be the the female lead's maid?? but there's not much we know about her so I don't think it'll be her
0 2
Replying to appiann • May 29, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
Whoever it was that put together Kim Dam-I's outfits is a genius. He/She understood the assignment above and beyond…
Ikr i love her fits here sm
3 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • May 29, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
So, here's another theory and observation.Did you know that there is an order to the murders? It wasn't random.…
Oh my god. wow. Your seriously onto something. This make so much sense
1 0
On Nine Puzzles • May 24, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
so far this is so good!!! I'm watching intensely for any details and instead of watching on 2x speed I'm using 1.5x so I don't miss anything that may be important!! i hope this doesn't disappoint in the end
3 0
Replying to itsmeee • May 24, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
21 may: 6 eps28 may: 3 eps 4 june: 2 eps
thank youu
1 0
Replying to ponnu • May 17, 2025
I am on ep 4 and i want to keep watching it. Won't say it's making me super excited but it's watchable for me
yeah even on 2x speed, my mind just wanders off...I understand the plot but it's too slow placed
2 0
On Dear Hongrang • May 17, 2025
ep 1 - boring ep 2 halfway - so boring...does this get better? bc I can't anymore
6 3
On Keeho • May 10, 2025
Person Keeho
Hi again i love his part in the duh comeback...killin it hahahaa😳
0 0
On Intak • May 10, 2025
Person Intak
"Potayto potahto tomayto tomahto" 🙌🙌🙌
0 0
On Resident Playbook • May 10, 2025
Title Resident Playbook Spoiler
i wasn't expecting NA pd cameo!! ALSO sabi being a hi-boyz fan is the biggest plot twist🤣🤣 I was so shocked to see yeonjun and soobin in hi-boyz LOL😭
9 0