Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: FREE PALESTINE
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Leap Day • May 6, 2025
Title Leap Day
Pond's acting is sooo natural..howwww🫣 i am invested in this drama mainly bc of him and the interesting plot
8 0
On Leap Day • May 6, 2025
Title Leap Day
THIS IS GOOOD !!! 7 more episodes left..come quickkk
5 0
Replying to Blue World • May 3, 2025
Title Resident Playbook Spoiler
this drama is so funny I had such a good laugh all throughout episode 7 🤣🤣 "don't worry I'm a famous doctor!"…
the break up scene almost got me tho..her crying was so good
5 0
On Resident Playbook • May 3, 2025
this drama is so funny I had such a good laugh all throughout episode 7 🤣🤣 "don't worry I'm a famous doctor!" also that trailer for episode 8, poor sabi 🤧
10 1
On Good Boy • Apr 29, 2025
Title Good Boy
Soooo excited to see KSH again and seeing PBG fight?? Yayay cant wait to see his eye acting here 🫶🫶
3 0
Replying to Lulu • Apr 25, 2025
Chat is it good????
Yesyes not like s1 but really good 8.5/10 for me
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2 Spoiler
SI EUN YOU SHOULD'VE RAN TO HUG SU HO FRICKCKKKKK WHYYYYYYY???? I WAITED 3 YEARS FOR NO HUG?? REALLY 😭😭
1 0
Replying to Maisan • Apr 22, 2025
Person Zhang Ling He
Not yet, they have just wrapped up filming, so we will probably have to wait a year or more before the drama airs.
Oh omg that long? 😭
0 1
On My Journey to You • Apr 20, 2025
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
OMG WHAT IS THIS RUBBISH ENDING...ALL OF THAT FOR NOTHING??? I AM SO MAD..UNLESS THEY ACTUALLY GIVE US A S2, I'LL BE SO DISAPPOINTED :(( THIS DRAMA WAS ADDICTING FROM THE BEGINNING, SO INTENSE AND THE STORYLINE WAS COMPLEX BUT WHY IS IT LEFT UNFINISHED? THE BUILD UP THROUGHOUT THE DRAMA WAS CRAZY. BUT THE ENDING- I NEED TO TALK TO THE WRITERS..
6 0
On Ai Mi • Apr 20, 2025
Person Ai Mi
2008??? omg I wouldn't have guessed...can't wait to see her in a main role soon
2 0
On Way Back Love • Apr 18, 2025
i can't stop crying😭😭 just finished this gem...such a sad story but so comforting at the same time💔 9/10
5 0
Replying to AndyAndy • Apr 18, 2025
Title Feud
did you ask it is 32 episodes from the beginning or not?? i am a little concerned if it will affect the plot if…
what are they censoring?
1 0