News
Replying to Emma Rose • Mar 1, 2025
Title Buried Hearts Spoiler
I wonder if YEN able to help his memory return cause im not sure if shes capable of doing that due to her surroundings…
Yeah I think she will secretly help him out.. since she called out his name at the tailor/luxury shop but first her husband needs to go asap..
0 0
Replying to lostfae • Mar 1, 2025
Title Buried Hearts Spoiler
I think he's probably suspicious of dongju but doesn't want it to be true. He's probably trying to think of other…
ohh that's true and the chairman doesn't even have the 'backup men' unlike the other guy jang seon who has what appears to be unlimited men..the chairman seems lazy and incapable of doing much without deongju since he lives on the alcohol and 2 egg yolks 😬
1 1
On Buried Hearts • Mar 1, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
The scene where the chairman is looking for the password and having a flashback to the pen holder..i didn't get that part?? Does it mean he put it there and someone stole it? The thief either being his son or deong ju? Oh god this is confusing 😭
1 6
On Buried Hearts • Mar 1, 2025
Title Buried Hearts Spoiler
Bruh not the amnesia plot😭😭 pls i was liking where this was going arghh..okay it better be good bc the preview shows him being tortured
0 3
On Undercover High School • Mar 1, 2025
Title Undercover High School
That disciplinary scene was so cliche..I could barely watch omg...how could they film that lol even the chairwoman couldn't stand looking at them..🤣😭
2 0
On Undercover High School • Feb 26, 2025
Title Undercover High School
CAN FRIDAY COME QUICKER ..I NEED TO SEE SKJ AGAIN AND JKJ ASAP!!! Why is this week going so slow :'(
7 1
Replying to Dr 008 • Feb 25, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
I thought he would say im black dragon as his password.
Ikr but it would be too soon for a reveal so i am a demon works too lol
2 0
Replying to emannnn • Feb 24, 2025
Title Undercover High School
Such a cute pfp! I miss phi hanwool sm😭
ikr! same here🥲
1 0
On Undercover High School • Feb 24, 2025
Title Undercover High School
absolutely loved the first 2 episodes..not one bit was I bored..love both the ml and fl..soon fun to watch 🤭
8 2
On Zhu Yi • Feb 23, 2025
Person Zhu Yi
Currently loving the first frost...thank you
11 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Feb 21, 2025
Title The First Frost
?👍
👍
2 0
On The First Frost • Feb 21, 2025
Title The First Frost
Episodes keep getting better..this feels like a slow romance omds..need more episodes nowww!
5 0
On Buried Hearts • Feb 20, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
Seated for Cha Woo Min...cant wait to see him after study group and melomovie!! hope he's a villain here 🤩
4 4
On Cha Woo Min • Feb 20, 2025
Person Cha Woo Min
wow Cha woo min is so charming.. couldn't hate him in study group or night has come..what a scene stealer😭 please play more villains that's my only wish lol he literally slays these roles!!!
7 0
On Study Group • Feb 20, 2025
Title Study Group
I really liked study group at the start but I felt that the end was quite mediocre..it was ok but that's about it...though, I did love hee won's shouting scenes, she did justice to her character development!! 8/10
7 0
Replying to Aki • Feb 20, 2025
Title Study Group Spoiler
WHY DID MS LEE QUIT?!
IKR I hated that :(
3 0
Replying to mig • Feb 20, 2025
Title Study Group Spoiler
im convinced most people in this kdrama are definitely not human because what do hou mean Ga Min and Han Ul fly…
ikr I was laughing at how ridiculous that was..it kinda threw me off tbh😬
0 1
lo_ve • Feb 19, 2025
Article 'Alchemy of Souls' director confirmed to direct Byeon Woo Seok and IU's new MBC K-drama
Omg yayyyy I can't wait for this..just imagining IU and BWS chemistry together and getting ahead of myself lol
3 0
On Kim Sae Ron • Feb 16, 2025
Person Kim Sae Ron
omg I can't believe it...whattttt????? so heartbreaking.. condolences to her family and friends..
1 0
Replying to COLE • Feb 16, 2025
Title Boyfriend on Demand
2026???😭😭😭 See next year yall!!
so far away 🥲
2 0

1