Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: FREE PALESTINE
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to eggomochi • Apr 2, 2021
First time I watched a movie where there's like no one left in the ending. Can't believe they killed my oppa :(
I was secretly rooting for him to stay alive lool
1 0
On Kim Da Mi • Apr 2, 2021
Person Kim Da Mi
her acting is so good and every scene of her feels so realistic. what a great actress!! I want to see more of her in future projects. AND I'm excited to see her drama with choi woo shik in 'Us That Year' they reunite here since 'The Witch part I'
8 0
THIS MOVIE IS GOLD!!!!I NEED PART II AHHH THE CAST, ACTING AND PRODCUTION IS A WHOLE MASTERPIECE. I NEED ANSWERS FOR THE ENDING. THIS IS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF A MOVIE WITH PARTS, IT'S TO MAKE THE AUDIENCE WANT TO KNOW MORE. WHAT A GREAT JOB! KIM DA MI AND CHOI WOO SHIK REALLY OUT DID THEMSELVES HERE.
1 0
On Forgotten • Mar 29, 2021
Title Forgotten
I was looking forward to something huge at the end because of the insane build-up but wow i didn't even think about this type of build up and the meaning behind it would never match what I thought.
5 0
On Mouse • Mar 29, 2021
Title Mouse Spoiler
the brain transplant in ep 8....hmm idk what to think about that tbh
1 1
On Island • Mar 27, 2021
Title Island
promising cast i can't wait
0 0
On Beyond Evil • Mar 14, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
EPISODE 7 ENDING WAS INSANE!!!! KANG JIN MOOK IS CAUGHT AND WE FIND OUT WHY DONG SHIK HAS BEEN KEEPING HIS KNOWLEDGE OF JIN MOOK. I NEED TO WATCH EPISODE 8 ASAP.
1 0
On Han Ji Hyeon • Mar 12, 2021
Person Han Ji Hyeon
great actress...can't wait to see more of her work after penthouse
3 0
On Beyond Evil • Mar 12, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
wowww so dong shik knows that jin mook is the killer and thats why he went to the bathroom and started panicking..but why hasn't he said anything? who is he trying to protect??? and i love dong shik's creepy smile hahaha
6 1
Replying to Lucyw260 • Mar 4, 2021
Will they even be able to find a replacement? I don't think anyone will want to do such a tainted role
rightt i agree with you
2 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 4, 2021
i feel awful for the production team and staff...they shot 18 episodes with jisoo and it's going to go to waste. one episode is one hour and a few minutes and the editing takes time too. what a shame...hopefully they find a quick replacement although i don't see this drama getting any better.
3 0
On Mr. Queen • Feb 15, 2021
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
i was balling my eyes out on episode 19 it was so heart breaking to watch... and the ending is not the best but it's satisfying. the acting, cast and chemistry is top notch. gonna miss them ahh :'(
7 1
On Mr. Queen • Jan 26, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
THE ENDING OF EPISODE 12 AND EPISODE 14 ARE SO UNEXPECTED. THIS DRAMA JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER EACH EPISODE
13 0