Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: FREE PALESTINE
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Circle • Aug 27, 2025
Title Circle
this was insanely really good!! so we'll executed...as this drama progressed, each ep got me on the edge of my seat!! and I'm satisfied with the ending, it was bittersweet. and this drama made me start to like the sci-fi genre and I usually don't watch this genre. now my expectations are gonna be so high if I decide to pick a sci-fi :D
5 0
Replying to Blue World • Aug 25, 2025
1. Sangwon2. Leo3. Anxin4. Woojin5. Haneum6. Xinlong7. Junmin8. Boheng 9. Sanghyeon If there was 12, i'd add these…
I think the ones definitely debuting are: sangwon, anxin, sanghyeon and liyu and maaaybe, if ppl continue to vote for him, masato
1 3
On Boys II Planet • Aug 25, 2025
1. Sangwon
2. Leo
3. Anxin
4. Woojin
5. Haneum
6. Xinlong
7. Junmin
8. Boheng
9. Sanghyeon

If there was 12, i'd add these three:
Hengyu/Kangmin/donggyu.
6 4
On The Defects • Aug 14, 2025
Title The Defects
This was not good. One thing I noticed was the villain guy's acting did not improve as the episodes progressed. The plot was rushed and at one point it felt like I was watching squid game... Overall, this drama felt like putting 100 ideas all at once and not thinking through the actual story but I did watch until the end maybe because I was anticipating something big. But the appearance of the "guy" felt so underwhelming. It wasn't a wow, it was a huh? Anyways what really ruined it for me is dex's acting. The others did so great, especially ah hyeon, se hee and seok su.
6 0
On The Defects • Jul 29, 2025
Title The Defects
Guys I'm struggling to watch the scenes whenever the villain is on screen. I'm sorry but his acting is not gripping. His facial expression are so stiff and awkward. I can'ttttt 😭 I'm trying to get used to it but can't stop thinking how bad it is. I keep wondering could they not have chosen someone else ??
6 1
On Boys II Planet • Jul 28, 2025
SOO EXCITED FOR THE WHIPLASH PERFORMANCE!! SANGWON HAS THE KILLING PART TOO 🔥🔥
7 1
Replying to Blueand9rey • Jul 27, 2025
need to get your eyes checked cause aint no way he looks old and ugly lol lets not spew lies
Let's not defend someone who publicly fat shames 2 boys infront of the whole world, calls their visuals a lack of skill so they lose 1 star. Then on their way out, laughs and tells hanyu he should lose weight like it's a joke.
3 0
Replying to AvaMaldita • Jul 27, 2025
lim jack is eliminated I'm just starting to like him but this show doesn't give him a chance I will drop this…
Ikr!! I wanted to see more of him..I loved seeing him on screen 😭
0 0
On Kim Jae Joong • Jul 26, 2025
Person Kim Jae Joong
This guy body shamed and called boy story members old looking and fat..disgusting. Don't support this guy.
12 0
On Boys II Planet • Jul 26, 2025
Title Boys II Planet Spoiler
The fat shaming and implying they're ugly was disgusting...boy story deserves better. The comments were unnecessary and painful to watch...this may be the reason why hanyu dropped out..I feel so bad for him. When sangwon made a mistake, they looked past it and gave him 3 stars but the other two in boy story ? "Your visual is a lack of skill" Um what? Rude and unprofessional. Jaejoong made me fume when he laughed whilst yelling lose some weight when hanyu was leaving.
12 1
Replying to marlowelash42 • Jul 26, 2025
This drama was pure poetry to the k-drama version which I consider overdramatic prose.
Yess that's the perfect way to describe it!
1 0
Replying to Kate • Jul 26, 2025
I'm a woman with mid to high range and not tragic voice and even sitting/standing still it was hard to sing this…
Ikr it's so ridiculous. I'd like to see the mentors try and sing those high notes and dance at the same time..Sadly, the rappers are completely disregarded in general in these shows, like they don't even exist. So annoying.
2 1
Replying to Moon • Jul 26, 2025
Sent!
Can you send to me too please?
0 1
On Boys II Planet • Jul 26, 2025
Why did the song get higher this time?? Even higher than BP1. They're insane for expecting them to sing such high notes especially with the a much more difficult choreo..ugh free the boys!...AND I HEARD THEY CUT OUT THE STAR LEVEL TEET OF 27 TRAINEES?? So unfair..there's no proper introduction to them. As usual, mnet being frustrating and pmo
11 3
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 25, 2025
This drama was perfect from start to finish...I am so satisfied with all the episodes. THANK U DIRECTOR, WRITER AND CAST. PROPS TO REINA, SHE DID AMAZING!!! She embodied that role, I can't imagine having anyone else other than her 👏🔥
3 0
Replying to Cookie14 • Jul 25, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers Spoiler
No he isn't but his character is like a bad boy with good heart type of character
Oouu even better
1 0