Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location: FREE PALESTINE
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to BriBri • Sep 25, 2025
I guess they didn’t know an Aldi already exists in the States 😂
the whole of Twitter is making fun of them because of it 💀
1 0
Replying to Rugu • Sep 25, 2025
How many members will the debut group be ? 8? 9 or 10??
I think 8 for sure but they might add one more as pd pick
2 0
Replying to BV92 • Sep 23, 2025
This show has crossed into something deeply disturbing. It’s no longer about talent, growth, or fairness —…
100% agree, it's so unfair and I want to stop watching survival shows but here I am, I can't stop watching
1 0
Replying to Smilealways87 • Sep 22, 2025
What do you guys feel about Yumeki debuting ?
I'd rather woojin, donggyu or kaiwen debut instead
3 2
Replying to bugs • Sep 22, 2025
the streets are saying the final episode is 4.5 hours.....i'm not watching all that
they'll have like 20 min pauses for each announcement and show everyone trying to guess and make us viewers rip our hair out waiting..the skip button will be ready
2 1
On Boys II Planet • Sep 21, 2025
I wonder what the group name would be, it definitely has alpha and a number/word one. I think a1pha is similar to the group name.
3 2
On Boys II Planet • Sep 20, 2025
I'm so scared for woojins rank..and now he's subvocal 5 URGHDHDHDSHSHDHDHDHDHDHDH also I love sanghyeons accent.. I've never heard his style of speaking any where else
2 0
On Boys II Planet • Sep 20, 2025
Title Boys II Planet Spoiler
Haneum, yunseo, junil you'll be missed!! I was just getting started to like junil and yunseo:'( AND I'm so sad the entire avengers team is officially out..rising sun team gave the most iconic performance...the intro remains embedded in my mind.
3 0
Replying to lune • Sep 19, 2025
I think I’m really losing my spark with survival shows. I loved UL though.
what's ul?
0 1
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Sep 15, 2025
What that mean? 🥲
some are saying it stands for alpha double 1.. Idk I hope not
2 1
On &Audition: The Howling • Sep 14, 2025
I already knew &team but didn't know they were in an audition program...so it was abit sad watching the show knowing who's debuting and who won't..maki here looks so small so I was surprised 🙀
1 0
Replying to Boys II Planet • Sep 12, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
the mentor said it to hengyu during the rehearsal stage when he was visibly panicking and crying.and kany told him to breathe bc he was struggling
0 0