Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location: FREE PALESTINE
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 25, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Boys II Planet • Sep 11, 2025
"Don't spread your depressed vibe to others" – omg if someone said that to me, I'll punch them in the face.
11 5
On Boys II Planet • Sep 11, 2025
1. Main dish performance was insane!!!! I thought they would win..Kangmin in this episode was literally possessed?!! it felt like I was watching a whole new person. they were all so powerful..i loved zihao's rap too.
2. Although I wanted Jiahao to have the killing part, I felt so relieved when sangwon gave jiahao more lines. He's on the verge of elimination and he's such an amazing dancer and performer, pls debut.
5 0
On Twelve Letters • Sep 5, 2025
I just finished the last episode and I can't stop crying and tearing up..my eyes feel swollen :'( this was such an emotional ride
9 0
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Sep 5, 2025
Who keeps voting for Kim Geonwoo 😭
ikrrrr I'm so confused
0 0
Replying to Haitang • Sep 5, 2025
Title Boys II Planet Spoiler
Masato is not in top 8 atm. He dropped by 1 rank so now he's rank 9. It's Kangmin who's ranked 8.
oh whoops.. but top 9 is still high
1 1
On Boys II Planet • Sep 5, 2025
Just saw this on Twitter *sigh* - Mnet will reportedly launch a spin-off survival show of ‘Boys II Planet’ with eliminated contestants from ‘C Group’.
8 4
Replying to Dokkaebi • Sep 5, 2025
seeing Fan Zhe Yi cry and say that he really doesn't want to go back broke my heart💔I wish him all the best…
ikr and he even prepared a speech in Korean, only for it to be used for his elimination 🥲
2 0
On Boys II Planet • Sep 5, 2025
Title Boys II Planet Spoiler
kinda worried having them in the top 8: masato, junseo and geonwoo. I don't understand...just why?!!!
2 6
On Boys II Planet • Sep 5, 2025
Title Boys II Planet Spoiler
NOOOO I WASN'T EXPECTING NIAN BO HENG TO BE ELIMINATED 😭😭 I FEEL SO BAD FOR ZHEYI UGHHDHH. There's so many talented boys, you can't just fit them in 8 spots. they should've really stuck with two groups...zheyi was 2nd in c planet and now 25 💔
10 0
On Boys II Planet • Sep 1, 2025
it's crazy how I only noticed donggyu, jiahao and kaiwen in the middle of the show..I wouldn't mind if they are in the final lineup
5 0
Replying to Thalz • Aug 30, 2025
The XXL deserved to win the first place, it was the best dance in my opinion they slayeed that
ikr I think it's because they went first so everyone slowly forgot how good it was
2 0
On Love Untangled • Aug 29, 2025
I thought this was a drama and then saw the ep was 2 hrs long? omds I can't believe it, I found out after a whole hour into it.
1 1
Replying to Lily • Aug 29, 2025
Title Boys II Planet Spoiler
YALL DONGGYU ZHEYI AND HARRY JUNE BEING ON THE VERGE OF ELIMINATION IS JUST CRAZY TO ME
Ikr!! I think donggyu is the most likely out of them to survive..zheyi was literally p02 in c planet..I can't believe it, he dropped so low :( and Harry was literally the last one to survive in the last elminiation..
1 3
Replying to aiya • Aug 29, 2025
please dont fall for mnet's evil edits. he's a good person and you can also see it from project7
oh okay thanks for explaining I didn't know that
1 0
On Boys II Planet • Aug 28, 2025
I saw the video of leowon today and Leo was looking down the whole time..poor guy looks so down 😭 he has to debut, he's an amazing vocalist and performer :')
9 1
Replying to aiya • Aug 28, 2025
please dont fall for mnet's evil edits. he's a good person and you can also see it from project7
isn't this just a bad look on him though? why would he do this on purpose I'm so confused 💀 I literally was so pissed at him for being mean to yechan
0 2
On Boys II Planet • Aug 28, 2025
yichen scared me with his attitude towards yechan.. he kept interrupting him nonstop when yechan is the leader. he didn't even give him a chance to speak?! I was getting so frustrated watching him step over yechan..
4 3