I haven’t been able to finish any MaxNat series because I thought they were either too boring or cheesy. I’m kind of feeling this will be the same, but I’m hoping this story proves me wrong…
I could’ve watched a whole series about the Deep In drama they’re filming and given the show a 10/10. How could there be two compelling stories in 1… Zhen Xin has totally won me over compared to Fang Chi though.
I’m almost caught up. Poor Tinn… Everyone is ruining his efforts to try and keep the peace. He’s too sweet and pure, even showing Chat love and affection 🥹
Noooo this can’t be ending next week 😭 I need 50 more episodes of their married life… Zhen Xin willing to come out and give up everything for Zhang Zhun, like I can’t 🥹 I have to give this series a 10/10 I don’t care!
This team needs to keep making BLs because they’ve been giving nothing but quality series. I wish Korea would do love teams because they have great chemistry.
They should do a whole spin-off series for RomeMok where he takes over Arseni. Then we can still TheePeach cameo too.