Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 22 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 17, 2019
On Unlucky Bae • 13 hours ago
Title Unlucky Bae
Overall a solid series. It would’ve been better as a binge watch for me. Pls give AunStamp a better series though because this was not it and I didn’t like their characters till the end…
5 1
Replying to lynmac55 • 15 hours ago
Title Fool in Love
I kept thinking he could be Dunk's brother!
Good to know people think he has the same vibes as Dunk!
0 0
On Fool in Love • 23 hours ago
Title Fool in Love
Now that’s a start to a series. The opening OST was 10/10 as well. I sense a quality, hit series when I see it.

Copter is handsome and reminds me of Dunk.
10 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 3 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I’m obsessed with RyujinPatji! They are too cute 🥰 I hope they help expose Nine cause I need that b!tch gone already…
8 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 5 days ago
This would’ve been so powerful if it was a BL… You can’t tell me they didn’t have romantic feelings for each other though. My ideal ending would’ve been Jeong Yo conducting and Pi-O playing the piano together with wedding rings, but hey they met again in a church so close enough 🤣

Great series overall! Song Kang and Jun Young have such good chemistry. I hate he’s in the army now and we have to wait who knows how long for WCH3 😭
12 1
Replying to MarkJason • 6 days ago
Its a very small age gap, there are worse age gaps in noona romances but no one says anything, if you don't like,…
I’m not complaining, stop attacking people for expressing their opinion about age gap. Especially this is about a teacher getting involved with a student.
2 3
Replying to MarkJason • 6 days ago
Its a very small age gap, there are worse age gaps in noona romances but no one says anything, if you don't like,…
Didn’t say I didn’t like it did I?
1 5
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
The grandfather is to blame in a way for treating them coldly, but the mother is a grown ass woman who did everything on her own volition and selfishness. Sure he could have given them more love and affection rather than making Pi-O feel like he was worthless all the time… But obsessing over his approval so much rather than focusing on playing music for his own pleasure was the start of everything going wrong.

I see the grandfather was probably showing tough love trying to get them to understand that playing the piano isn’t simply winning competitions or playing the songs note by note. He liked Jeong Yo because he played by ear and how he felt the songs should be conveyed with emotion.

Pi-o and Jeong Yo’s friendship in the beginning though gave each other comfort and warmth that no one else gave. They taught each other lessons that only they could teach each other. Based on the preview for the finale I hope they become soulmates again and perform together.

Overall, lessons learned that greed and envy truly are deadly sins…
5 0
On Boy, with Caution • 6 days ago
The age gap, especially in the story, is a bit 😬, but I’m so seated for this. Where else can you see a story like this except in a drama…
2 8
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 11 days ago
That mother is a complete evil psychopath… Everything she did was never for her son, it was for her own gratification and selfishness. The grandfather is to blame in a way for treating them coldly, but nothing compares to the mother. He could see his daughter doing stupid, crazy things for Pi O all the time and making him a robot. That’s why he never accepted them both and tried to teach them that the piano is to be played with your soul and emotions.
7 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 12 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
James is just really good at acting that people can’t tell cause he’s too convincing 🤣
15 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 17 days ago
Who can I sue for not making this a BL 🤣 Their chemistry is too good it’s a waste lol. No but this drama has been pretty amazing so far and I hope it ends well somehow.
11 2
On Mr. Fanboy • 19 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I absolutely can’t stand Nine and that means James is doing a fantastic job with his acting…
16 0
Replying to Mon123 • Sep 4, 2026
Title Knot
I am officially dropping the series. Sorry, cannot take it anymore. I tried my best to support BoatOat but they…
I dropped it too awhile ago… Hneir chemistry was better in My Stubborn imo.
3 0