Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Philadelphia PA USA
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: May 23
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 19, 2017
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
Replying to SeanFletcher • Oct 8, 2023
Title Alliance
Here I am at the end of episode 19, a tick over half way. Show is consistent throughout, delivering very watchable…
Sean - the term scumbagosaurous (I have to save that word in case I ever need it) is enough for me to now watch this! Great mini review.
4 1
On Tian Jia Rui • Sep 16, 2023
Person Tian Jia Rui
I cannot get over how talented this young man is. He can sing too and sings one of the songs in the drama .

You cannot take your eyes off him in My Journey to You. A mixture of psycho teen and lost little boy. He has a great career ahead of him and and he started it off with a bang! I look forward to the rest of his works,
28 0
Replying to Ladytears • Aug 28, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Why do I like the snake guy but already know it's bad for the health lol
The same reason I do - because he is written as a very textured and multi dimensional character who also happens to be hot as hell. He has the kind of baggage that despite his very bad, bad behavior, has such a sad story that it touches our hearts. Tan Jian Ci is fierce in this role.
9 1
On 100 Days • Jul 24, 2023
Title 100 Days
I just laughed and laughed all throughout this movie. I found it hysterical.
0 4
On The Good Bad Mother • May 16, 2023
This drama is literally making me laugh one minute and cry the next. I am hoping that the writing stays tight as this may be in my Top Ten KDramas for 2023. Fingers crossed!
13 0
On Divorce Attorney Shin • Mar 21, 2023
I absolutely 💖 this drama. Cho Seung Woo never fails to exceed my expectations. He is flat out killing this role. He is the king of "Understatement".
8 0
Replying to 13 Fireflies • Mar 14, 2023
It's such a great ride, the most fun I've had in a long time.
Yes it is! Love it! Love your name 13Fireflies as well!
0 1
Replying to SeanFletcher • Mar 10, 2023
This warm hearted show is in such good hands with the leads and the cast, it can’t help but warm the cockles…
Sean - this one gets me right in the heart and I can't stop crying. I am at E2 and hoping for a healthy ending for Yoo Na. I am quite impressed by the child actors!
3 1