News
Replying to Nickton • Apr 17, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
" no public displays of affection in this gallery" these words coming out from that person's mouth who…
real, seeing Top and Mew annoyed me so damn much😭😭
2 3
Replying to lilibora • Dec 14, 2025
Title To My Shore
I'm on episode 4 and so far all I can think about is how much it reminds me of case file compendium, is it bad…
it's really good
1 0
On Love Formula • Jul 23, 2025
Title Love Formula
ugh, this drama has my heart
4 0
Replying to Dreamy • Jun 8, 2025
Title Good Boy
Ep 4: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!Iykyk 🤣Gosh, watching this drama is pure satisfaction, every single ep feels like the…
the way i kept rewinding to watch that scene over and over, it's too good🤣🤣
6 0
Replying to Justice in the Dark • May 28, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
Replying to deleted comment
i can't seem to find this account
0 0
Replying to Kol Hueb • May 24, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Prince Ramil's outfit for the ball was so militaristic in design🎖️. He looked dashing in that dark green…
I think he might not intervene because he's afraid of his dad.
3 0
Replying to vidalme01 • May 18, 2025
Title The Next Prince: Uncut
Everytime I see Prince Khanin walking down the stairs, I’m thinking please don’t trip in front of everyone…
that has been my exact thought too, everytime😭😭
0 0
On Kim Bum • Jul 7, 2024
Person Kim Bum
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On When I Fly Towards You • May 8, 2024
Title When I Fly Towards You
what a beautiful show!
5 0
Replying to aiby • Nov 15, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
can't find ep 6 anywhere (except viki but I'm broke)
it's on kisskh.co
1 1
Replying to CaitSoTired • Sep 19, 2023
Title The Untamed
i'd love to read it! where can i though?
thank you so much!
1 0
Replying to Navya33 • Aug 22, 2023
Title The Untamed
Guys if you liked The Untamed you can try to read novel Mo Dao Zu Shi or other one of the same author: Heaven…
i'd love to read it! where can i though?
0 2
Replying to Heather Branson • May 2, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I think we're getting to the point where we have to finally talk about the differences between HE, SE, and BE....because…
definitely holding out hope for a HE. He did not suffer like that just to die, or for her to die, or for it to end sadly. I REFUSE to accept anything less, oh my word.
13 1