Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 8, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Doclamia • Jun 28, 2024
really love it, ZLH really done a wonderful job with his work, we can see the mastermind that was Xie wei but…
Beautifully said!
0 0
Replying to Dumplings_xo • Jun 26, 2024
Team EST here and I don't know how we got the short end of the stick 😭😂. I gave up on The Double and only…
The double wrecked my sleep, so this time around I have to be a bit smarter! Also, it looks like it’s a New trend to release the episodes at noon China time.
1 1
Replying to Dumplings_xo • Jun 26, 2024
Team EST here and I don't know how we got the short end of the stick 😭😂. I gave up on The Double and only…
Same boat as you! Decided to save the episodes to watch for later tonight. Decided to prioritize sleep and definitely worth it! Once I finish the first ep, I’ll let you know!
1 1
Replying to Dumplings_xo • Jun 26, 2024
Team EST here and I don't know how we got the short end of the stick 😭😂. I gave up on The Double and only…
Im sure it’s because it’s summer, all airing platforms want to pack a punch!
1 3
Replying to twinty • Jun 26, 2024
I don't know if I can wait once it is released. I like to wait for more episodes this pairing is so exciting.…
I am gutted Wu Lei is taking a break from filming dramas and focusing on movies! Our man deserves all acting accolades though 🤭
2 3
Replying to twinty • Jun 25, 2024
I don't know if I can wait once it is released. I like to wait for more episodes this pairing is so exciting.…
I agree! I think she’s a great actress! So excited for this pair!
2 5
Replying to Cdramafairyxx3 • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Princess Royal Spoiler
Omg what was the ending!!!!!
Can’t contain my excitement! I hope it airs soon.

I guess I should have asked a better question. What was the ending in the novel like?
1 3
Replying to FeiJin • Jun 24, 2024
I hope they keep the same ending as the novel for all characters,it was a perfect ending
Omg what was the ending!!!!!
1 5
Replying to kaka • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Double
Recently we have joy of life 2.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 truth be told, I need to give joy of life a chance. I am not sure why I couldn’t get into it! Yay two dramas that are rated this high so far!
4 0
On The Double • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Double
Well deserve 9.0!!!! It’s been a while since we’ve had a costume drama rated this high!
13 2
Replying to asiandramaexplorer • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Double
Haha, After SoKP, I thought it would be really hard to find another good show or at least one where I would watch…
Definitely! There are many more dramas. I am looking forward to! It’s just the long waiting After watching such an amazing drama that yearning kills. 😂
1 1
Replying to kira004 • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Double
Currently rewatching this :P at episode 6 now :)
Enjoy!!! I need sometime to recover for sure. 😂
1 0
Replying to xerraferra • Jun 22, 2024
Title The Double
yea their deaths are so unnecessary
The whole last part with the war was so unnecessary. No need for anyone else to die.
2 0
Replying to cilly • Jun 22, 2024
Title The Double
hahaha, but his irl personality is so cute 😭
So cute! ☺️
0 0
On The Double • Jun 22, 2024
Title The Double
After this drama, WXY evolved to Daddy Wang 😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵
3 2